Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Postby wwcookie » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:45 pm

DecJan wrote:
DaddyPapa wrote:Hi all I am a newbie here :lol:

Would like to share a GA question from my DD.

Crate ________ Hit

1) Punch
2) Box
3) ??? she forgotten

Hi,
my dd said this is an "example" qn to show the children how to approach the questions. It is not one of the questions that they were required to do. :D

I think answer is 2 - box. Cos crate and box has similar meaning, and box and hit also has similar meaning.

wwcookie
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Zann » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Is it true that the sign up rate for the IRS presentation on 4 Nov is low? P4 parents here are you all going? P5/6 parents attended in the past, is it worth going?

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby pecalis » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:32 am

Zann wrote:Is it true that the sign up rate for the IRS presentation on 4 Nov is low? P4 parents here are you all going? P5/6 parents attended in the past, is it worth going?

ds is in P4 and I'll be going. Made hubby take leave to go too :)

pecalis
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby KSmom8 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:49 am

pecalis wrote:
Zann wrote:Is it true that the sign up rate for the IRS presentation on 4 Nov is low? P4 parents here are you all going? P5/6 parents attended in the past, is it worth going?

Ds is also in P4. Will be going too! Hubby won't take leave :x

KSmom8
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby DecJan » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:01 am

ApronMama wrote:Is the answer (1) ?

DD said answer shown is (2) Box

DecJan
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby KSmom8 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:52 am

cluelessmama wrote:
youngtay wrote:
cluelessmama wrote:
vlim wrote:hi any of your p4 or p5 kids going for the 4days English workshop in Nov?

Finally found out yesterday that DS's ERP homework is quite interesting but not so simple to do. They have to choose to do one from a list of about 14 items. Deadline is 25 October!!!!

Hi all,

May I know what is the ERP homework about?Is it a must for all the GEP 's student or is it for the selected students?

TIA

Hi,

The GEP students are given a ERP list (recommended reading list). Throughout the year, they will be asked to do a few (2?) book reviews/summary. The books are quite interesting; some are pretty common - Roald Dahl's. :D

Just to add: the P4 ERP list has 60+ books. Most can be borrowed from the library.

DS says that some of the books in the ERP list are lame :roll: ... so have to borrow the books for him periodically and especially during sch hols and get him to read ... he's enjoying his Harry Potter books now. :wink:

KSmom8
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby TwaTau » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:29 am

pecalis wrote:

You will have the opportunity to see GEP students outside of your DS/DD cohort and understands what they will do next year for their IRS.

TwaTau
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby keroppi » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:54 am

TwaTau wrote:
pecalis wrote:

You will have the opportunity to see GEP students outside of your DS/DD cohort and understands what they will do next year for their IRS.

Do make an effort to go. It's an enriching experience. I really enjoyed myself there last year.

keroppi
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby DaddyPapa » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:32 pm

DecJan wrote:
DaddyPapa wrote:Hi all I am a newbie here :lol:

Would like to share a GA question from my DD.

Crate ________ Hit

1) Punch
2) Box
3) ??? she forgotten

Hi,
my dd said this is an "example" qn to show the children how to approach the questions. It is not one of the questions that they were required to do. :D

Yes it was an example, juz wanna share with fellow ksp here
:D at least we know what are the GA questions like.

DaddyPapa
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Zann » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:34 pm

TwaTau wrote:
pecalis wrote:

My ds ask me not to go and did not submit the form for me. Now that I have no ticket but I wish to go. :x :x Duno if can just turn up that morning?

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

PreviousNext

Return to GEP