55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Postby TwaTau » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:39 pm

Zann wrote:
TwaTau wrote:
pecalis wrote:
Zann wrote:Is it true that the sign up rate for the IRS presentation on 4 Nov is low? P4 parents here are you all going? P5/6 parents attended in the past, is it worth going?

ds is in P4 and I'll be going. Made hubby take leave to go too :)

You will have the opportunity to see GEP students outside of your DS/DD cohort and understands what they will do next year for their IRS.

My ds ask me not to go and did not submit the form for me. Now that I have no ticket but I wish to go. :x :x Duno if can just turn up that morning?

I don't think the organizer going to stop you. Just act innocent, :love:

TwaTau
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby vlim » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Zann wrote:
TwaTau wrote:
pecalis wrote:
Zann wrote:Is it true that the sign up rate for the IRS presentation on 4 Nov is low? P4 parents here are you all going? P5/6 parents attended in the past, is it worth going?

You will have the opportunity to see GEP students outside of your DS/DD cohort and understands what they will do next year for their IRS.

My ds ask me not to go and did not submit the form for me. Now that I have no ticket but I wish to go. :x :x Duno if can just turn up that morning?

Maybe you can email her form teacher or the teacher in charge of IRS. :D

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Zann » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:57 pm

[quote="TwaTau}
I don't think the organizer going to stop you. Just act innocent, :love:[/quote]

Those who went there last year, did you have to present anything to go for the presentation?

So am i right that school will transport the kids there and parents go there seperately ?

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby cluelessmama » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Zann wrote:
TwaTau wrote:
pecalis wrote:

We're going. Kid will go there from school but will return home together with us. Already informed the teacher.

cluelessmama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby MrsSeah » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Zann wrote:
TwaTau wrote:
pecalis wrote:

Why don't you just call your son form teacher and get the tickets from him/her. :D

MrsSeah
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby fruitplus » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Zann wrote:
TwaTau wrote:
pecalis wrote:

May be he feels shy and pressurize if you go, some kids are like that. :lol:

Nowadays, the young kids actually make decisions for the parents !!! :|

fruitplus
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Neko » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:39 pm

I will be attending as well :D

Very fast, almost a year is over.

Neko
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Zann » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:13 am

Any parents gotton extra tickets and can spare 1 for me? Kindly pm me. Thanks.

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby sunflowermom » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Zann wrote:Any parents gotton extra tickets and can spare 1 for me? Kindly pm me. Thanks.

If I remembered correctly, u only need the ticket to get into the auditorium to listen to the presentation. However, viewing of the exhibits does not required any ticket. You may want to confirm this with your child's teacher.

sunflowermom
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Zann » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:23 pm

sunflowermom wrote:
Zann wrote:Any parents gotton extra tickets and can spare 1 for me? Kindly pm me. Thanks.

If I remembered correctly, u only need the ticket to get into the auditorium to listen to the presentation. However, viewing of the exhibits does not required any ticket. You may want to confirm this with your child's teacher.

Yes. it is for viewing the presentation.

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

PreviousNext

Return to GEP