Must Go
35%
Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Postby thmejlfm » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Hi, I also received the merit bursery. Also because of house income. So, no use. May I know what is that for?
Very blur !
vlim wrote:
cluelessmom wrote:
ApronMama wrote:
vlim wrote:oops..we will be away in later half of december ..hope it will not be forfeited if my ds qualify for it.. :roll:

No worry, the award ceremony only held in mid-January. Go enjoy your holiday and come back to find the hongbao notification in your letter box and :celebrate: first.

Hi vlim, I had a pleasant surprise, my dd received the letter today!! :rahrah:

Congratulatons to u and your dd! I only received the merit bursery for top 25% of the level for my younger dd but cannot claim due to household income figure. Yet to receive letter for my ds. :lol:

thmejlfm
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby vlim » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:51 pm

I think the amount awarded will go into the child edusave which can be use for some school's enrichment or activity . Correct me if I am wrong. But for the award granted to the top 10% of p5 or p6 (mainstream and gep separately) of every schools, it will be given out in cash ..

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vlim » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:18 am

vlim wrote:
cluelessmom wrote:
ApronMama wrote:
vlim wrote:oops..we will be away in later half of december ..hope it will not be forfeited if my ds qualify for it.. :roll:

No worry, the award ceremony only held in mid-January. Go enjoy your holiday and come back to find the hongbao notification in your letter box and :celebrate: first.

Congratulatons to u and your dd! I only received the merit bursery for top 25% of the level for my younger dd but cannot claim due to household income figure. Yet to receive letter for my ds. :lol:

Hi cluelesmom, I just went to my letter box to if there is any letter and I found the Edusave scholarship letter for my ds! Thanks for informing :dancing:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ksme » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:36 am

vlim wrote:
cluelessmom wrote:

Hi cluelesmom, I just went to my letter box to if there is any letter and I found the Edusave scholarship letter for my ds! Thanks for informing :dancing:

Congratulations to vlim and Cluelessmom! Your kids have done very well! :celebrate:

ksme
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby vlim » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Thank you ksme. :love: ...indeed he has done well this year but still has room for improvement for his HCL..hahaa..

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ppssllee » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:47 pm

vlim wrote:Thank you ksme. :love: ...indeed he has done well this year but still has room for improvement for his HCL..hahaa..

My ds has room for improvement for all 5 subjects.

ppssllee
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby TwaTau » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:52 pm

Can get Edusave scholarship, won't be too bad one lah! Then again, we are in Kiasu parent forum, "good result" is not enough!

TwaTau
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby cluelessmom » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:00 pm

ksme wrote:
vlim wrote:
cluelessmom wrote:

Congratulations to vlim and Cluelessmom! Your kids have done very well! :celebrate:

Tk u ksme :D , Congrats to vlim and ur ds! :celebrate:

cluelessmom
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby cluelessmom » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:05 pm

TwaTau wrote:Can get Edusave scholarship, won't be too bad one lah! Then again, we are in Kiasu parent forum, "good result" is not enough!

:lol: So true..... oredi thinking abt whether to let dd have tuition to prepare for PSLE nxt yr :roll: ......

cluelessmom
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby mathsparks » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:06 pm

:congrats: vlim and cluelessmom.

vlim, yr ds got edusave scholarship, don be too tense abt nx year, k? He'll definitely do well!

mathsparks
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to GEP

LEARNConcierge