35%
Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

P5 GEP Busy?

Postby musette » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Busy? My dd in P5 GEP has been very free!

Since school started until now, no assignments given, no writing and no projects assigned yet. Only busy with school camp, CNY celebration, sports day events that she is taking part in and only stay back once a week for IVP.

I really wonder what her teachers are doing!

musette
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Zann » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Herbie wrote:Hi vlim, Actually, my dd is the shy shy type so i dun know how she got into debate training..

Tx

My ds shy away from debate training and went ahead to opt out without my conscent even for the select test ... :roll:

What are they (P5) suppose to do for their first SS project? Care to share?

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby vlim » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Zann wrote:
Herbie wrote:Hi vlim, Actually, my dd is the shy shy type so i dun know how she got into debate training..

Tx

My ds shy away from debate training and went ahead to opt out without my conscent even for the select test ... :roll:

What are they (P5) suppose to do for their first SS project? Care to share?

I couldn't remember exactly what is the first ss assignments. I think the first 2 ss assignments my ds did some write up/script related to political leader..

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: P5 GEP Busy?

Postby jtoh » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:14 pm

musette wrote:Busy? My dd in P5 GEP has been very free!

Since school started until now, no assignments given, no writing and no projects assigned yet. Only busy with school camp, CNY celebration, sports day events that she is taking part in and only stay back once a week for IVP.

You wait. It'll come. And since you haven't had anything yet it'll be an avalanche. :D

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor

Postby vlim » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:29 pm

jtoh wrote:

You wait. It'll come. And since you haven't had anything yet it'll be an avalanche. :D

hahaaaa....jtoh...u r scaring musette :laugh:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jtoh » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:52 pm

vlim wrote:
jtoh wrote:

hahaaaa....jtoh...u r scaring musette :laugh:

haha! Preparing her for the eventuality. :)

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor

Postby musette » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:18 am

Thanks jtoh and vlim, err... for the warning.

That's why I said, I really wonder what the teachers are doing! :roll:

Why can't they inform the students of their assignments earlier so that they can spread out the work load?

musette
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby jtoh » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:35 am

musette wrote:Thanks jtoh and vlim, err... for the warning.

That's why I said, I really wonder what the teachers are doing! :roll:

Why can't they inform the students of their assignments earlier so that they can spread out the work load?

Yah. It would help in the planning. Maybe you can raise this during the parent-teacher's meeting?

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor

Postby KSmom8 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:25 am

My child is writing the mystery story. 1st draft - whole class did not meet the 65% benchmark.

Since the start of the year, he has been very busy... lots of math worksheets, a few science and ss research / homework....and the usual chinese homework.

Have not seen the ERP list though.

KSmom8
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby MotherHen » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:09 am

DD P5 does seem to be more relaxing than P4 (so far), and would have finished all or most given work by the time I reach home in the evening.

The teachers have given out the projects and the due dates. Since it's a lull period now, I've asked DD to start, in case later really an avalanche :imdrowning:

KSmom8: Do you know what they r looking for in the mystery story? DD was full of excitement on that one. Started on that one right away and was done in a couple of hours, then handed in way ahead of deadline. Have not gotten it back. Goodness, now I wonder what kind of marks she'll be getting...

MotherHen
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

PreviousNext

Return to GEP

LEARNConcierge