35%
Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Postby ksme » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:44 pm

vlim wrote:
musette wrote:Yup, the avalanche has started! Is there another SS project? So far my dd has been told only of the Merger and Separation project.

so good... we already burried under the snow... :| :nosebleed:

It is already a very busy year for P5s. I shudder to think how it will be when my ds goes to P6. :nailbite:

All the best to all the P6 GEPpers and parents. Hope all of you are surviving well and we will see a top scorer within 1 of you. :wink:

ksme
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby vlim » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:54 pm

ksme wrote:
vlim wrote:
musette wrote:Yup, the avalanche has started! Is there another SS project? So far my dd has been told only of the Merger and Separation project.

It is already a very busy year for P5s. I shudder to think how it will be when my ds goes to P6. :nailbite:

All the best to all the P6 GEPpers and parents. Hope all of you are surviving well and we will see a top scorer within 1 of you. :wink:

thanks ksme..finally holidays come and we all can take a deeep breathe before school reopen again :nunchuk: :nunchuk:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jtoh » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:50 pm

ksme wrote:
vlim wrote:

P6 is not as busy as P5. Don't worry. :)

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Zann » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:15 am

ksme wrote:
Zann wrote:May I just confirm for SS write-up on artefact. There are two options and students need just to choose one out of the two options, right? Instruction is not very clear on this.

Sorry, don't understand your question. Do you mean whether to "create" an artefact or "select" an artefact to comment on? If so, yes, either create or select. After the commentary, need to do a reflection too. Is this the same as what your ds' received as instructions?

Same.

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby walterp » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:21 am

jtoh wrote:
ksme wrote:
vlim wrote:

P6 is not as busy as P5. Don't worry. :)

That's right. P6 GEP only have 2 portfolio for SS and then by mid-year (2 months from now), the teachers were be be gearing them for P6 PSLE exam (format) and drilling. That based on my DD experience at RGPS lasy year. :D

walterp
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby TREX8 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:40 pm

NYGH open house 2011 on 21 May 2011, from 8 to 2pm. Programme is available from school's website. http://www.nygh.moe.edu.sg/

TREX8
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Herbie » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:19 pm

DD just submitted SS on merger & separation, short mystery story, IDP draft..I wonder whether there is any other new project coming up? Anyone can advise? Will term 2 be more 'siong' than term 1?

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Zann » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:50 pm

March school was burnt on doing all these homework, school camp and trainings. DS said he kept doing non-stop ... yes, it is true and I have to keep track of his busy schedule... pity him :(

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby Tania » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:58 pm

deleted

Tania
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Zann » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:53 pm

deleted. looks like nobody knows...

Zann
BlackBelt