35%
Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: All About GEP

Postby Ryon.hwang » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Sigh... it seems that even kids have created fake accounts to "troll" adults...

Ryon.hwang
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby stressedmother » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:02 pm

Oh no! Please! All students, this is a website for parents, not students!!!

stressedmother
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby MisterTalkCock » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:02 pm

This is a delicate matter. For one, sunflowermom or whatever, if a student has been acting improperly, you would not engage in personal attacks upon her, if you are an empathetic person, you would know that a girl's heart is fragile. She has very kindly deactivated her account, proving how she actually knows that she is wrong, so please refrain from giving her emotional harm.
Besides, we have come to the issue of reality. You say, this girl has been posting such comments, are you entirely sure that YOUR child isn't already exposed to this? And, we have to face this some day, some how, it is inevitable, as whatisname has stated above. Why not sooner, than later? I believe, almost every GEPer has gone through such stuff already. Yes it is not something we would want to see everyday, but, a good knowledge of the real world will actually prepare your child. Tsk. I don't have much to stress on.

MisterTalkCock
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby MisterTalkCock » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Yes, I'm a GEPer too. Surprised?

MisterTalkCock
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby stressedmother » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Excuse me! This is a website for parents! And you GEP kids are faking names and they are crude words some more!! This shows that you are all immature and not sorry! I regret sending my child for the GEP program if you guys continue. But nonetheless, the girl is sorry and Mister has raised valid points and her heart is broken.

stressedmother
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby dancingwiththerain » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:14 pm

I think that everybody here understands how she feels sorry and regrets her actions. I know who she is, personally, and I think that she is actually a very, very sweet girl as stated above by whatshername - my apologies - and that she should not be hated on by anybody.

Dear stressedmother, I feel that you may be overreacting as the GEPers on this website may not be actual representatives of the GEP. My apologies once more.

And yeah. I'm a GEPer too. Sorry.

dancingwiththerain
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby stressedmother » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Yes, it's okay. I too feel she's a nice girl. I think she did those actions because of stress. Not work stress, family stress. The family is putting pressure on her and hates her. She often thinks about suicide... This is a learning point for all of us parents, never put too much stress on our kids

stressedmother
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby MisterTalkCock » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Yeah. She's a nice girl. Well, it's time for PSLE, work hard!

MisterTalkCock
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:53 am

[Moderator's Note]

All GEPper students in this FB discussion,

This is a word of advice for all of you to observe basic courtesy if you wish to continue to express your views here. On no account should any one of you threaten any other forumers here in any way even if you disagree in any viewpoints like what magicmonkey did. This forum will not tolerate vulgarities or swears as well albeit some of you may deem this as normal lifestyle. magicmonkey's posts have been removed.

Thank you for your attention.

Postby stressedmother » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Yes, I agree that magicmonkey's post were inappropriate

stressedmother
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

PreviousNext

Return to GEP