Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: All About GEP

Postby jtoh » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:21 pm

vlim wrote:
jtoh wrote:Your dd's in P3 vlim? So one in one out for GEP. :)

no la..this 'durian' different quality as the first one...hahaaaaa..guess she is going to bit my pigu if she get to know that :lol: .....
I just hope that she can do well with her current school work...not giving me heart attack will do :wink: .... want her to be happy baby anyway.. :roll:

durians from the same tree can't be that different. :wink:

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor

Postby jtoh » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:22 pm

firefly38 wrote:
vlim wrote:

no la..this 'durian' different quality as the first one...hahaaaaa..guess she is going to bit my pigu if she get to know that :lol: .....
I just hope that she can do well with her current school work...not giving me heart attack will do :wink: .... want her to be happy baby anyway.. :roll:

Same here, vlim.. DS2 is different from DS1, so we dare not have too high expectation or else will be disappointed! As long as he tries his best, we will be contented, regardless of the outcome (he is also taking the GEP Screening Test tomorrow).

firefly, you also one in one out of GEP. :)

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Flowermonaster » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:05 pm

My P5 DS said for English all MCQ with vocab, grammar & comprehension. He don't remember how many questions in total. As for Math, not much help as he just remember got lots of complicated sums! Sigh... Boys! :sweat:

Good Luck to All boys & girls in their screening tomorrow! 加油!

[quote="comfy"]If I can recall, all are MCQ. No logic ie no GAT. Don't know how many questions. MCQ should have vocab and grammer.[/quote

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vlim » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:30 pm

jtoh wrote:
vlim wrote:

ya...so either the first one is special or the second one is the special one :wink: :rotflmao:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jtoh » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:37 pm

vlim wrote:
jtoh wrote:
vlim wrote:[

ya...so either the first one is special or the second one is the special one :wink: :rotflmao:

Both also mao shan wang. :)

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor

Postby PiggyLalala » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Flowermonaster wrote:My P5 DS said for English all MCQ with vocab, grammar & comprehension. He don't remember how many questions in total. As for Math, not much help as he just remember got lots of complicated sums! Sigh... Boys! :sweat:

Good Luck to All boys & girls in their screening tomorrow! 加油!

comfy wrote:If I can recall, all are MCQ. No logic ie no GAT. Don't know how many questions. MCQ should have vocab and grammer.[/quote

Thank you Flowermonaster.

PiggyLalala
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Flowermonaster » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:27 am

You're welcome, piggylalala. Didn't help much as DS took the test 2 years ago so he can't remember any detail.
Good luck to your kid in the screening test!

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vlim » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:36 am

Good luck to all p3 kids who are taking the gep screening test today :dancing:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby peterch » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:41 am

vlim wrote:Good luck to all p3 kids who are taking the gep screening test today :dancing:

Good luck, don't forget to bring extra 2B Pencil and an eraser :hi5:

peterch
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby PiggyLalala » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:55 am

Flowermonaster wrote:You're welcome, piggylalala. Didn't help much as DS took the test 2 years ago so he can't remember any detail.
Good luck to your kid in the screening test!

Thank you for your good wishes. Boys are like that; they cant remember detail or they just dont want to talk. So the best answer is 'I have forgotten'.

Haha I just checked the letter sent to parents about the screening test. It said that the test will have both MCQ and open ended questions. :) Format will be the same as that of the tests taken in school.

PiggyLalala
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to GEP

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres