35%
Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: All About GEP

Postby mommyNg » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:38 pm

Atan wrote:DS also confirmed that papers were not all MCQ. He completed all the Qs for Maths but only left with 6 min, so no time to check. For English, he said he didn't know some words :scratchhead: but didn't leave any blanks . In general, the papers were more difficult than normal papers.

Wah, your ds so precise... knows he left with 6 min? Or did the teacher announce the time left in such detail? :scratchhead:

mommyNg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vlim » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Atan wrote:
vlim wrote:
Atan wrote:DS also confirmed that papers were not all MCQ. He completed all the Qs for Maths but only left with 6 min, so no time to check. For English, he said he didn't know some words :scratchhead: but didn't leave any blanks . In general, the papers were more difficult than normal papers.

aiyou atan..it got to be more difficult then normal paper la..otherwise how to screen them :wink:

:lol: You are right, vlim. Actually, what DS meant was the Eng paper is more difficult than the normally considered 'tough' papers such as TLL Eng. For Maths, he thought it was ok.

I think your ds got good chance..all the best!!! :smile:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Atan » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Haha, mummyNg, U r right.. how come so precise. He said something like he finished at 12.30 and the papers were collected at 12.36? Maybe they started slightly late??

Anyway, glad it it finally over. :wink:

Atan
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby mommyNg » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:43 pm

vlim wrote:
Atan wrote:
:lol: You are right, vlim. Actually, what DS meant was the Eng paper is more difficult than the normally considered 'tough' papers such as TLL Eng. For Maths, he thought it was ok.

I think your ds got good chance..all the best!!! :smile:

Yeah! I think so too :rahrah: Atan's ds is really great in Math! (not that I personally know the ds, but from the various posts Atan posted previously.... :wink: )

mommyNg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jedamum » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:44 pm

my boy said Math is managable. English is tough. can complete all and only have enough time to go through questions that he did not know how to do (so can tikam tikam).
he said a few of the GEP potential said it is P2 standard. :yikes:

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Atan » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:49 pm

I think your ds got good chance..all the best!!! :smile:[/quote]

Aiyah, he always make careless mistakes so dunno until results is out..only glad that he had tried his best.

All the best to your princess too :lol: .

Atan
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby mommyNg » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:02 pm

My princess said the English paper is "super easy" (her words), but that also means she probably makes careless mistakes.. ha ha :roll: . As for the Math paper, she said it is moderately easy, like P2 SA2 standard. But her "excuse" for leaving 2 questions incomplete is that those kind of questions became quite remote to her now (since it is P2 SA2 rite), so they can get kinda hard, her words: "it's so easy that it became hard"... :scratchhead:

mommyNg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Atan » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:05 pm

mommyNg wrote:My princess said the English paper is "super easy" (her words), but that also means she probably makes careless mistakes.. ha ha :roll: . As for the Math paper, she said it is moderately easy, like P2 SA2 standard. But her "excuse" for leaving 2 questions incomplete is that those kind of questions became quite remote to her now (since it is P2 SA2 rite), so they can get kinda hard, her words: "it's so easy that it became hard"... :scratchhead:

She is so cute :rotflmao:
All the Best :rahrah: .

Atan
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby MotherHen » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:11 pm

My dd comes back and happily tells me that lucky there's is no Section C for Math :smile: .

She managed to finish both papers, but felt that Math was tough, English was OK.

MotherHen
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby mommyNg » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Atan wrote:
mommyNg wrote:My princess said the English paper is "super easy" (her words), but that also means she probably makes careless mistakes.. ha ha :roll: . As for the Math paper, she said it is moderately easy, like P2 SA2 standard. But her "excuse" for leaving 2 questions incomplete is that those kind of questions became quite remote to her now (since it is P2 SA2 rite), so they can get kinda hard, her words: "it's so easy that it became hard"... :scratchhead:

She is so cute :rotflmao:
All the Best :rahrah: .

Ai ya, dunno whether to laugh or cry, and after saying that "it's so easy that it became hard", she even said "you know what I mean...", as if I should know what she means... :roll:

Hehe, anyways, thanks and all the best to you and all those who took the test today too!! :celebrate:

mommyNg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to GEP

LEARNConcierge