35%
Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: All About GEP

Postby MandyMummy » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:15 pm

phtthp wrote:what does EESIS stand for ?

This is taken from MOE website.

Edusave Entrance Scholarships for Independent Schools (EESIS)

Eligibility

The EESIS are awarded up to the top one-third of the total number of Secondary One pupils admitted to all Independent Schools (IS), based on their PSLE results.

The EESIS is also awarded to P6 GEP pupils who are Singapore Citizens and who

meet the P6 GEP promotion criteria, and
are enrolled in the IP in an Independent School at S1.

MandyMummy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby vlim » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:19 pm

25hr mama wrote:Hi everyone. Wud appreciate if anyone cud tell me, whether there is a minimum psle t-score required for Gep kids who have been DSA accepted. That is, will their DSA be cancelled if the kids do not perform well enough? Thanks in advance.

It is stated as long as he qualifies for the express course( I was told at least 200 marks t-score?) with his psle score, he will be posted to the school which offer him confirmed offer. Of course u must also put the school as first choice on the school preference form whi h will be issue to the kids ard late October.

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MandyMummy » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:20 pm

25hr mama wrote:Hi everyone. Wud appreciate if anyone cud tell me, whether there is a minimum psle t-score required for Gep kids who have been DSA accepted. That is, will their DSA be cancelled if the kids do not perform well enough? Thanks in advance.

It is based on MOE's benchmark for express stream of 200.

MandyMummy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby 25hr mama » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Thank you vlim & MandyMummy for the info. :)

25hr mama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby 25hr mama » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Since I'm a newbie, am still trying to figure out how this site works. May I know how to post my comment in response to a particular post. Currently, I juz go straight to Quick Reply, which doesn't show any link to the post I'm responding to. Thanks...

25hr mama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby MandyMummy » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:51 pm

25hr mama wrote:Since I'm a newbie, am still trying to figure out how this site works. May I know how to post my comment in response to a particular post. Currently, I juz go straight to Quick Reply, which doesn't show any link to the post I'm responding to. Thanks...

Hi, 25hr mama, just go to the post you want to reply and click "quote" at the bottom right hand corner of that post.
Type your reply and click "submit" at the bottom.

MandyMummy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby 25hr mama » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:56 pm

MandyMummy wrote:
25hr mama wrote:Since I'm a newbie, am still trying to figure out how this site works. May I know how to post my comment in response to a particular post. Currently, I juz go straight to Quick Reply, which doesn't show any link to the post I'm responding to. Thanks...

Hi, 25hr mama, just go to the post you want to reply and click "quote" at the bottom right hand corner of that post.

Thank you MandyMummy :thankyou:

25hr mama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby MandyMummy » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:17 pm

25hr mama wrote:
MandyMummy wrote:

Thank you MandyMummy :thankyou:

No problem and welcome to KSP. :rahrah:

MandyMummy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby vlim » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:22 pm

:welcome: 25 hr mama !

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby 25hr mama » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:01 am

vlim wrote:

:welcome: 25 hr mama !

:thankyou: vlim

25hr mama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

PreviousNext

Return to GEP

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres