Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

All About GEP

Academic support and discussions for GEP

GEP screening test? Go or no Go

Poll ended at Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:26 pm

Must Go
7
35%
Can Try
11
55%
Don't Go
2
10%
 
Total votes : 20

Re: All About GEP

Postby MandyMummy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:27 pm

KSP wrote:
MandyMummy wrote:
sleepy wrote:who is Sim Ann?

The new PAP female candidate for Holland GRC, senior parliamentary secretary.
http://www.pap.org.sg/uploads/ap/8164/d ... ann_cv.pdf


wow!!! another high flyer....

Yes, and I heard she topped her GEP cohort. Really intelligent woman.

MandyMummy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby mommyNg » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:46 pm

MandyMummy wrote:
KSP wrote:
wow!!! another high flyer....

Yes, and I heard she topped her GEP cohort. Really intelligent woman.


Must be right, else to become high flyer in a masse of whites...!!! :wink:

mommyNg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:16 am
Total Likes: 12


Re: All About GEP

Postby MandyMummy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:50 pm

mommyNg wrote:
MandyMummy wrote:
KSP wrote:
wow!!! another high flyer....

Yes, and I heard she topped her GEP cohort. Really intelligent woman.


Must be right, else to become high flyer in a masse of whites...!!! :wink:

True lah. :smile: we know our system too well and PAP too! :siam:

MandyMummy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby KSP » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:54 pm

MandyMummy wrote:
mommyNg wrote:
MandyMummy wrote:Yes, and I heard she topped her GEP cohort. Really intelligent woman.


Must be right, else to become high flyer in a masse of whites...!!! :wink:

True lah. :smile: we know our system too well and PAP too! :siam:


to be a civil servant is my dream job for my dd.... :lol: high pay plus iron rice bowl... :lol:

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6630
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 10


Re: All About GEP

Postby Way2GO » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Dat was a trick question -
I tricked myself :booboo: :clubmyself:
Some of u got it right.

n u probably thot d eugenics program was dead n buried
when d graduate mother program was rescinded by TT.
Do u know scholars r put in a social gathering setting
to encourage match-ups before they go for their studies?
Dis comes directly under d PMO. :wink: :wink:

So u will probably see more GEP parents with GEP kids in future lah.

Way2GO
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4494
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 pm
Total Likes: 4



Re: All About GEP

Postby MandyMummy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:00 pm

KSP wrote:
MandyMummy wrote:
mommyNg wrote:Must be right, else to become high flyer in a masse of whites...!!! :wink:

True lah. :smile: we know our system too well and PAP too! :siam:


to be a civil servant is my dream job for my dd.... :lol: high pay plus iron rice bowl... :lol:

Marry one lah, and become a civil servant tai tai. Must look nice in cheongsam because must be prepared to accompany husband to run for president next time. :siam:

MandyMummy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby Zann » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:01 pm

MandyMummy wrote:
Yes, and I heard she topped her GEP cohort. Really intelligent woman.


Her CV

Educational Qualifications
1998 - 1991 GCE 'O' Level (Raffles Girls' School)
1992 - 1993 GCE 'A' Level (Hwa Chong Junior College)
1994 - 1997 B.A Honours (Oxford University)
1997 - 1998 M.A (Stanford University)
2005 - 2005 Post Graduate Diploma (NTU)

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:34 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby MandyMummy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Zann wrote:
MandyMummy wrote:
Yes, and I heard she topped her GEP cohort. Really intelligent woman.


Her CV

Educational Qualifications
1998 - 1991 GCE 'O' Level (Raffles Girls' School)
1992 - 1993 GCE 'A' Level (Hwa Chong Junior College)
1994 - 1997 B.A Honours (Oxford University)
1997 - 1998 M.A (Stanford University)
2005 - 2005 Post Graduate Diploma (NTU)

Impressive academic record. If not, how to 'fight' with the 2 SAF generals?

MandyMummy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby mommyNg » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Way2GO wrote:
Do u know scholars r put in a social gathering setting
to encourage match-ups before they go for their studies?
Dis comes directly under d PMO. :wink: :wink:

So u will probably see more GEP parents with GEP kids in future lah.


This match-making thingy for scholars is currently happening?!?! :faint:

mommyNg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:16 am
Total Likes: 12


Re: All About GEP

Postby KSP » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:13 pm

MandyMummy wrote:
Zann wrote:
MandyMummy wrote:
Yes, and I heard she topped her GEP cohort. Really intelligent woman.


Her CV

Educational Qualifications
1998 - 1991 GCE 'O' Level (Raffles Girls' School)
1992 - 1993 GCE 'A' Level (Hwa Chong Junior College)
1994 - 1997 B.A Honours (Oxford University)
1997 - 1998 M.A (Stanford University)
2005 - 2005 Post Graduate Diploma (NTU)

Impressive academic record. If not, how to 'fight' with the 2 SAF generals?


wonder how's her hub CV like....

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6630
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 10


PreviousNext

Return to GEP

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres