Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

All About GEP

Academic support and discussions for GEP

GEP screening test? Go or no Go

Poll ended at Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:26 pm

Must Go
7
35%
Can Try
11
55%
Don't Go
2
10%
 
Total votes : 20

Re: All About GEP

Postby MandyMummy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:14 pm

mommyNg wrote:
Way2GO wrote:
Do u know scholars r put in a social gathering setting
to encourage match-ups before they go for their studies?
Dis comes directly under d PMO. :wink: :wink:

So u will probably see more GEP parents with GEP kids in future lah.


This match-making thingy for scholars is currently happening?!?! :faint:

Am I ignorant or what?
I thought SDU is non existent anymore.
So this is another SDU but for scholars only to help produce scholar babies??

MandyMummy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby jtoh » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:16 pm

sleepy wrote:
jtoh wrote:Your Math fail! So cannot be GEP. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Just kidding hor.


That's what my dd always exclaims 'mummy your Maths is very lousy!'
Confirm and double confirm her Maths genes comes from her daddy :rotflmao:


:wink:

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 11246
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:47 pm
Total Likes: 101


Re: All About GEP

Postby jtoh » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:17 pm

vlim wrote:
sleepy wrote:
jtoh wrote:Your Math fail! So cannot be GEP. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Just kidding hor.


That's what my dd always exclaims 'mummy your Maths is very lousy!'
Confirm and double confirm her Maths genes comes from her daddy :rotflmao:


better then my ds.. he always asked me ,' mummy are u sure you been to university ??'... :rant: :rant: :rant:


Wah! He see you no up!

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 11246
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:47 pm
Total Likes: 101


Re: All About GEP

Postby jtoh » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Way2GO wrote:Dat was a trick question -
I tricked myself :booboo: :clubmyself:
Some of u got it right.

n u probably thot d eugenics program was dead n buried
when d graduate mother program was rescinded by TT.
Do u know scholars r put in a social gathering setting
to encourage match-ups before they go for their studies?
Dis comes directly under d PMO. :wink: :wink:

So u will probably see more GEP parents with GEP kids in future lah.


Remember SDU?

And the modern version of SDU - Learning Lab! :rotflmao:

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 11246
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:47 pm
Total Likes: 101


Re: All About GEP

Postby MandyMummy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:22 pm

jtoh wrote:
Way2GO wrote:Dat was a trick question -
I tricked myself :booboo: :clubmyself:
Some of u got it right.

n u probably thot d eugenics program was dead n buried
when d graduate mother program was rescinded by TT.
Do u know scholars r put in a social gathering setting
to encourage match-ups before they go for their studies?
Dis comes directly under d PMO. :wink: :wink:

So u will probably see more GEP parents with GEP kids in future lah.


Remember SDU?

And the modern version of SDU - Learning Lab! :rotflmao:

You serious? You mean the little ones are attached at such a young age? :yikes:

MandyMummy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 pm
Total Likes: 0



Re: All About GEP

Postby Way2GO » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Dis is NOT SDU,
its more exclusive. :wink: :wink:

Way2GO
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4494
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 pm
Total Likes: 4


Re: All About GEP

Postby jtoh » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Way2GO wrote:Dis is NOT SDU,
its more exclusive. :wink: :wink:



Way2Go, are you a scholar? :evil: :evil: Is your dh a scholar? :evil: :evil: You have direct information? :evil: :evil:

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 11246
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:47 pm
Total Likes: 101


Re: All About GEP

Postby jtoh » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:30 pm

MandyMummy wrote:You serious? You mean the little ones are attached at such a young age? :yikes:


Learning Lab has secondary school classes too. :evil: And the IP schools are grouped together. :evil: :evil:

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 11246
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:47 pm
Total Likes: 101


Re: All About GEP

Postby MandyMummy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:38 pm

jtoh wrote:
MandyMummy wrote:You serious? You mean the little ones are attached at such a young age? :yikes:


Learning Lab has secondary school classes too. :evil: And the IP schools are grouped together. :evil: :evil:

Oh I see. I always thought TLL is only for primary students. No wonder their fees are not cheap.... :smile:

MandyMummy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby comfy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:46 pm

vlim wrote:I heard of one kid with 3 maths tuition. One maths enrichment center. One tutor to teach/ guide school homework and another tutor to teach/ guide enrichment center homework :rotflmao:

this is really a good one, Vlim, find this very difficult to accept, lei. True or not?

comfy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:24 pm
Total Likes: 0


PreviousNext

Return to GEP

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres