13 Oct (Thu): Math (Papers 1 & 2)

Hope the above is accurate.[/quote]

I hv the same schedule as motherhen.

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: All About GEP

Postby comfy » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Hi, Vilim, in your opinion, which ISO project is the 'easiest' ? Don't involve alot of time, effort etc.
Last edited by comfy on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

comfy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby comfy » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Herbie wrote:Today is p5 investigation maths test, i heard tat the paper is going to be tough and the teacher told the kids to persevere...

So, how is the paper? May I know what sort of questions are being tested? Better ask now since your dd just sat for it.

comfy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Herbie » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:53 pm

project selection really depends on which project the child is interested to work on.

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby comfy » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Herbie wrote:project selection really depends on which project the child is interested to work on.

I know, but sort of wanting to know abit more, don't want to be in the same situation as Lynn2010 (need a PHD to help out/ solve it). Is the same kind of probject mentioned by her? :?

comfy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Herbie » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:11 pm

yr dd's sch teacher will briefed yr child on the different project and u can attend a irs presentation too. Dun worry.

The project mentioned by lyn is p6 maths aa.

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Herbie » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:12 pm

comfy wrote:
Herbie wrote:Today is p5 investigation maths test, i heard tat the paper is going to be tough and the teacher told the kids to persevere...

So, how is the paper? May I know what sort of questions are being tested? Better ask now since your dd just sat for it.

My dd is still in school.

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby violin_lover » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:14 pm

comfy, no worry. I will be around to help you :-P

comfy wrote:
Herbie wrote:project selection really depends on which project the child is interested to work on.

I know, but sort of wanting to know abit more, don't want to be in the same situation as Lynn2010 (need a PHD to help out/ solve it). Is the same kind of probject mentioned by her? :?

violin_lover
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby MotherHen » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:20 pm

comfy wrote:

DD says it's on shipping charges. They are supposed to find the cost of shipping a parcel, given a set of conditions. She says it's easy. Let's hope she did not misunderstand the question cos even she told me that the teacher said it was going to be tough. I'm keeping my fingers crossed :xedfingers:

MotherHen
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Zann » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:46 pm

MotherHen wrote:
comfy wrote:

DD says it's on shipping charges. They are supposed to find the cost of shipping a parcel, given a set of conditions. She says it's easy. Let's hope she did not misunderstand the question cos even she told me that the teacher said it was going to be tough. I'm keeping my fingers crossed :xedfingers:

mine also feedback easy. suppose to find the cheapest shipment charge given many combinatorial of conditions. may i know what is your dd's answer to this question?

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

PreviousNext

Return to GEP

LEARNConcierge