Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

All About GEP

Academic support and discussions for GEP

GEP screening test? Go or no Go

Poll ended at Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:26 pm

Must Go
7
35%
Can Try
11
55%
Don't Go
2
10%
 
Total votes : 20

Re: All About GEP

Postby Herbie » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:42 pm

trileets, no worries.
:lol:

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:48 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby Herbie » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:09 am

tomorrow is p5 gep's eng compo paper....

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:48 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby Herbie » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:10 am

tomorrow is p5 gep's eng compo paper....

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:48 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby Flowermonaster » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:18 am

Herbie wrote:tomorrow is p5 gep's eng compo paper....

It's EL paper 1 & 2 tomorrow.

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:54 pm
Total Likes: 5


Re: All About GEP

Postby Zann » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:29 am

Flowermonaster wrote:
Herbie wrote:tomorrow is p5 gep's eng compo paper....

It's EL paper 1 & 2 tomorrow.


Wonder the requirement and words expectation same as PSLE for Paper 1 ?

Have had a look at the two mock papers 2 they did, Wow! they are much more difficult than P6 . 2 hrs! Graphics Stimu. is open ended and not mcq. Comprehension and cloze are tuff.

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:34 pm
Total Likes: 0



Re: All About GEP

Postby Herbie » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:40 am

Zann wrote:
Flowermonaster wrote:
Herbie wrote:tomorrow is p5 gep's eng compo paper....

It's EL paper 1 & 2 tomorrow.


Wonder the requirement and words expectation same as PSLE for Paper 1 ?

Have had a look at the two mock papers 2 they did, Wow! they are much more difficult than P6 . 2 hrs! Graphics Stimu. is open ended and not mcq. Comprehension and cloze are tuff.


Yes, i agree that ge eng paper is tough.

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:48 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby Herbie » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:42 am

which is why their overall marks include their project work,portfolio etc

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:48 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby Herbie » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:00 am

when is psle marking week? It is from 18 to 21 oct? cos i also read from another source it will be fr 17 to 20 oct?

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:48 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby Flowermonaster » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Herbie wrote:when is psle marking week? It is from 18 to 21 oct? cos i also read from another source it will be fr 17 to 20 oct?

17th to 20th Oct according to my DS's school.

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:54 pm
Total Likes: 5


Re: All About GEP

Postby Herbie » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Flowermonaster wrote:
Herbie wrote:when is psle marking week? It is from 18 to 21 oct? cos i also read from another source it will be fr 17 to 20 oct?

17th to 20th Oct according to my DS's school.


Thanks!
Then one of my dd's sch handout provided the wrong information.

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:48 am
Total Likes: 0


PreviousNext

Return to GEP

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres