LEARNConcierge

All About GEP

Academic support and discussions for GEP

GEP screening test? Go or no Go

Poll ended at Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:26 pm

Must Go
7
35%
Can Try
11
55%
Don't Go
2
10%
 
Total votes : 20

Re: All About GEP

Postby Lynn2010 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Flowermonaster wrote:
Herbie wrote:when is psle marking week? It is from 18 to 21 oct? cos i also read from another source it will be fr 17 to 20 oct?

17th to 20th Oct according to my DS's school.


mine same - 17 to 20 Oct

Lynn2010
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:46 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: All About GEP

Postby Zann » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:20 pm

What are the 作文 questions for today's HMT and CL , anyone?

So happen today's also PSLE CL exam. P6 parents are busy discussing the CL compo at the other thread.

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:34 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby Herbie » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:31 pm

is 7 oct a sch holiday since it is children day?

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:48 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby Flowermonaster » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Herbie wrote:is 7 oct a sch holiday since it is children day?

Yes, it's a school holiday. More time for the kids to revise SS & Science.

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:54 pm
Total Likes: 5


Re: All About GEP

Postby vlim » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Herbie wrote:is 7 oct a sch holiday since it is children day?

Yes herbie!... Good luck to all geppers for coming exams! :rahrah:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:49 pm
Total Likes: 2



Re: All About GEP

Postby Flowermonaster » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Zann wrote:What are the 作文 questions for today's HMT and CL , anyone?

So happen today's also PSLE CL exam. P6 parents are busy discussing the CL compo at the other thread.

My DS took HMT so don't have 看图作文. He did not choose the 完成作文, instead he chose the other & the title is " 对不起我太冲动了!". He said is quite ok. My DS CL is not very good but think he tried his best already. :smile:

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:54 pm
Total Likes: 5


Re: All About GEP

Postby Herbie » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:51 pm

my dd chose the other compo which is complete the essay...

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:48 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby Zann » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:35 pm

Flowermonaster wrote:
Zann wrote:What are the 作文 questions for today's HMT and CL , anyone?

So happen today's also PSLE CL exam. P6 parents are busy discussing the CL compo at the other thread.

My DS took HMT so don't have 看图作文. He did not choose the 完成作文, instead he chose the other & the title is " 对不起我太冲动了!". He said is quite ok. My DS CL is not very good but think he tried his best already. :smile:


My ds also did " 对不起我太冲动了!".

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:34 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby Flowermonaster » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Pray that tomorrow EL papers will not be too tough for my DS! Good luck to all GEPers in their exam tomorrow! 加油!

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:54 pm
Total Likes: 5


Re: All About GEP

Postby Herbie » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Flowermonaster wrote:Pray that tomorrow EL papers will not be too tough for my DS! Good luck to all GEPers in their exam tomorrow! 加油!



Yeap jia you

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:48 am
Total Likes: 0


PreviousNext

Return to GEP

LEARNConcierge