35%
Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: All About GEP

Postby Flowermonaster » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Dear Parents who had gone through PSLE, can you please advise if the Top Sch papers help in the PSLE? I am thinking if I should get them for my DS to prepare him for next year PSLE.
MTIA.

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vlim » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Flowermonaster wrote:Dear Parents who had gone through PSLE, can you please advise if the Top Sch papers help in the PSLE? I am thinking if I should get them for my DS to prepare him for next year PSLE.
MTIA.

Yes of course useful.... But after p6 june holiday most of the gep schools will let the geppers do lots of them ..

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Neko » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Would appreciate if anyone can share the P6 ERP list. TIA :lol:

Neko
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Neko » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:01 pm

vlim wrote:
Flowermonaster wrote:Dear Parents who had gone through PSLE, can you please advise if the Top Sch papers help in the PSLE? I am thinking if I should get them for my DS to prepare him for next year PSLE.
MTIA.

Yes of course useful.... But after p6 june holiday most of the gep schools will let the geppers do lots of them ..

When does the school start to prepare the kids for PSLE? Do they have to return to school during Jun hols?

What are the major projects/assignments in P6? Hope not as many as P5!

Neko
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby TwaTau » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:05 pm

MTIA.

My DS school bought it for them, and they do them in school. So check out with the teachers first before buying.

TwaTau
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby jtoh » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Neko wrote:
vlim wrote:
MTIA.

When does the school start to prepare the kids for PSLE? Do they have to return to school during Jun hols?

What are the major projects/assignments in P6? Hope not as many as P5!

In term 3. No need to go back to school during June holidays. Not for my dd's batch anyway.

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Neko » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:13 pm

jtoh wrote:In term 3. No need to go back to school during June holidays. Not for my dd's batch anyway.

Thank you, jtoh! Guess the preparation shd be quite intensive if it only starts in Term 3!

Besides SS portfolio (2 portfolios?), are there other projects in P6?

Neko
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Flowermonaster » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:33 pm

vlim wrote:
MTIA.

Vlim, so do you need to buy them or the school will give them the papers? I am asking because my friend is buying & she asked if I wanna a set too.

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Flowermonaster » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:36 pm

TwaTau wrote:
MTIA.

My DS school bought it for them, and they do them in school. So check out with the teachers first before buying.

Thanks TwaTau for the advice. Your DS school teachers bought all subjects for them? Where they buy them from? :?

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TwaTau » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Flowermonaster wrote:
TwaTau wrote:
MTIA.

Thanks TwaTau for the advice. Your DS school teachers bought all subjects for them? Where they buy them from? :?

Don't know, DS came back with a form to pay and that was it. You going to start PSLE preparation now, :scared:

TwaTau
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

PreviousNext

Return to GEP