Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: All About GEP

Postby Flowermonaster » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Neko wrote:
Flowermonaster wrote:I think I saw a parent asking for P6 ERP list but cant seems to find the post. To that parent, do you still need the list?

Yes, still need the list! Many thanks :lol:

Oh it's you huh. :smile:
Can you pm me with your email address? By the way, if your child from ACS then better get from the school.
Last year we were at Kino buying the P5 ERP books & met a few parents there too. One of them borrowed the list from us to buy because school didn't give or boy forgot to bring home. Another mum saw our list and asked but after realizing we not from ACS rejected our offer to use our list saying theirs is different. :shrug:

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Neko » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Flowermonaster wrote:
Neko wrote:
Flowermonaster wrote:I think I saw a parent asking for P6 ERP list but cant seems to find the post. To that parent, do you still need the list?

Yes, still need the list! Many thanks :lol:

Oh it's you huh. :smile:
Can you pm me with your email address? By the way, if your child from ACS then better get from the school.
Last year we were at Kino buying the P5 ERP books & met a few parents there too. One of them borrowed the list from us to buy because school didn't give or boy forgot to bring home. Another mum saw our list and asked but after realizing we not from ACS rejected our offer to use our list saying theirs is different. :shrug:

PMed you, thanks! My dd's from Rosyth. Didn't get the list. dd's eager to get hold of the list so that she can do major shopping at her fav bookstore :evil:

Neko
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Nebbermind » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:01 pm

always thought it's a common list.

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Flowermonaster » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Nebbermind wrote:always thought it's a common list.

Thought so too but the lady said theirs different leh.
Don't know why? May be higher class version? :siam:

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Flowermonaster » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Neko wrote:PMed you, thanks! My dd's from Rosyth. Didn't get the list. dd's eager to get hold of the list so that she can do major shopping at her fav bookstore :evil:

Okie, emailed you Liao. Hope your gal enjoy her shopping & reading. :smile:

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Ribbon4 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:08 pm

comfy wrote:
oic, thanks for the explanation. But so far in P4, I noticed that the answers given by the teacher are short, concise and to the point answers, while some mainstream papers can be pretty detailed. So maybe in P5 and P6, the Gep teachers might expect them to give long answers to explain. :? Or could it be that the mainstream papers' answers are following the trend of GEP?

P5 is still so-so. and yes, P4 has very short answers. But for science, the syllabus gap between P4 and P5 is very large. You find yourself unable to score well if your foundation is not strong. And P6 is also when the marking scheme becomes very strict. You either get 1 or 0. No more half marks. :skeptical:

Ribbon4
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby comfy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Ribbon4 wrote:
comfy wrote:
oic, thanks for the explanation. But so far in P4, I noticed that the answers given by the teacher are short, concise and to the point answers, while some mainstream papers can be pretty detailed. So maybe in P5 and P6, the Gep teachers might expect them to give long answers to explain. :? Or could it be that the mainstream papers' answers are following the trend of GEP?

P5 is still so-so. and yes, P4 has very short answers. But for science, the syllabus gap between P4 and P5 is very large. You find yourself unable to score well if your foundation is not strong. And P6 is also when the marking scheme becomes very strict. You either get 1 or 0. No more half marks. :skeptical:

Hi Ribbon4,
P5 is still so-so. Is it like P4?
syllabus gap between P4 and P5 is very large. Are you referring to more topics to cover in P5 than in P4?
I have already found their P4 marking scheme very strict already, leh. So I guess P6 most of the times, dd will get 0. :sweat: Better keep this from her. :roll:

comfy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Zann » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:00 am

Yes. i am the one asking for it. School has closed for holiday but we still did not get any ERP list.

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby Zann » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:03 am

Flowermonaster wrote:
Neko wrote:PMed you, thanks! My dd's from Rosyth. Didn't get the list. dd's eager to get hold of the list so that she can do major shopping at her fav bookstore :evil:

Okie, emailed you Liao. Hope your gal enjoy her shopping & reading. :smile:

Flowermonaster, I pmed you my emil.

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby thmejlfm » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:05 am

Actually, what did the list of those books for? This year, Pr4, my dd seem like never do anything regarding those books. :?

thmejlfm
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

PreviousNext

Return to GEP

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres