35%
Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: All About GEP

Postby ezmummy » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:42 am

Flowermonaster wrote:Hi Rzmummy, wow! Reading all the pages in one night! It took me several days to read them all and at that time i had less pages to read. :oops:
Welcome to this thread & looking forward to your sharing. :love:

Hi Flowermonaster, thanks for the warm welcome :smile: I took several nights actually :)

Probably won't have much to share with the group, but only questions

ezmummy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby cherry27 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:12 pm

hi everyone in this thread! im new here and im a hpps gep student, going to p5 nxt year. i just joined kiasuparents for fun but hopefully i can give some info about gep to some parents since i joined. nice to meet y'all! :) :smile:

cherry27
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Flowermonaster » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:48 pm

cherry27 wrote:hi everyone in this thread! im new here and im a hpps gep student, going to p5 nxt year. i just joined kiasuparents for fun but hopefully i can give some info about gep to some parents since i joined. nice to meet y'all! :) :smile:

Welcome Cherry27! So how do you find the program so far?

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby cherry27 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Flowermonaster wrote:
cherry27 wrote:hi everyone in this thread! im new here and im a hpps gep student, going to p5 nxt year. i just joined kiasuparents for fun but hopefully i can give some info about gep to some parents since i joined. nice to meet y'all! :) :smile:

Welcome Cherry27! So how do you find the program so far?

the program to me is very fun and interesting, and very different from the mainstream coz we learn more stuff that are not from the textbooks. i also like the program cos we get to do experiments for science, as we can rarely do experiments in the mainstream. so i enjoy the program so far, although a lot of homework and projects hahas :lol:

cherry27
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Flowermonaster » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:52 pm

cherry27 wrote:
the program to me is very fun and interesting, and very different from the mainstream coz we learn more stuff that are not from the textbooks. i also like the program cos we get to do experiments for science, as we can rarely do experiments in the mainstream. so i enjoy the program so far, although a lot of homework and projects hahas :lol:

Thanks for your sharing & glad that you enjoy the program. :love:
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you!

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby cherry27 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:29 am

Flowermonaster wrote:
cherry27 wrote:

Thanks for your sharing & glad that you enjoy the program. :love:
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you!

merry x'mas and happy new year to you too! :wink:

cherry27
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby HAPPYH » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Hi all,

I am a newbie here. I could not finish reading all the pages yet. But hope to catch up in a week or so... :smile:

:lovesite: too. It is full of information. :thankyou: for all.

HAPPYH
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Ribbon4 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Hi all,

Im just wondering do any of you have the P5 GEP ERP Booklist? I lost mine years ago, but I would like to have it again, so I can buy some of the books. (i have no more ideas on what books to buy) If anyone could possibly PM me a copy, I would deeply appreciate it.

TIA. :)

Ribbon4
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby comfy » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Ribbon4 wrote:Hi all,

Im just wondering do any of you have the P5 GEP ERP Booklist? I lost mine years ago, but I would like to have it again, so I can buy some of the books. (i have no more ideas on what books to buy) If anyone could possibly PM me a copy, I would deeply appreciate it.

TIA. :)

Some kind soul posted the GEP ERP booklist here :
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... start=4090
Last edited by comfy on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

comfy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Blessedmummy » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:47 pm

Hi! Everyone...My son is starting P4 GEP at ACS tomrw. Any parent in the same boat? I have been told that parking at ACS is almost impossible..how then do I pick him up at the auditorium (that's what is stated in the letter) after school? Can I tell him to wait at Gate C instead..will the teacher release him? Any idea what time Gate C opens? Thanks in advance for all your help :)

Happy New Year!

Blessedmummy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

PreviousNext

Return to GEP

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres