35%
Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: All About GEP

Postby Kiasucy » Mon May 14, 2012 3:01 pm

With the last paper today, does it mark the last day of the 3 yr GEP ? Will there be any SS SA1 and when is it likely to be?

Kiasucy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby superksmum » Mon May 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Kiasucy wrote:With the last paper today, does it mark the last day of the 3 yr GEP ? Will there be any SS SA1 and when is it likely to be?

Hi Kiasucy,

Today is the last paper for the P6 Geppers. However, there will be a Social Studies paper on the 14 Aug. Hope it helps.

Cheers

superksmum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Kiasucy » Mon May 14, 2012 11:04 pm

superksmum wrote:
Kiasucy wrote:With the last paper today, does it mark the last day of the 3 yr GEP ? Will there be any SS SA1 and when is it likely to be?

Hi Kiasucy,

Today is the last paper for the P6 Geppers. However, there will be a Social Studies paper on the 14 Aug. Hope it helps.

Cheers

Thanks. Yup there is also 2nd porfolio entry yet to write. At first thought can focus on PSLE preparation liao....

Can anyone kind to advise what is persuasive speech? Any example of topics? My ds does not seem to hear anything fr his teacher. :faint:

Kiasucy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby superksmum » Tue May 15, 2012 8:41 am

Kiasucy wrote:
superksmum wrote:

Hi Kiasucy,

Cheers

Thanks. Yup there is also 2nd porfolio entry yet to write. At first thought can focus on PSLE preparation liao....

Can anyone kind to advise what is persuasive speech? Any example of topics? My ds does not seem to hear anything fr his teacher. :faint:

Your DS should have received the topics from the teacher as most of them would have either complete it or be doing it this week.

The topics are something about DSA or PSLE (cannot recall). Alternative, your DS can choose his own topic (discuss with teacher on the topic that you are keen in).

All the best

superksmum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Herbie » Tue May 15, 2012 9:20 am

superksmum wrote:
Your DS should have received the topics from the teacher as most of them would have either complete it or be doing it this week.

The topics are something about DSA or PSLE (cannot recall). Alternative, your DS can choose his own topic (discuss with teacher on the topic that you are keen in).

All the best
[/quote]

Ya, there are a few choices to choose from... got something related to movie too.

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Herbie » Tue May 15, 2012 11:27 am

Hi vlim
In the report bk for p5. It is stated result dot ca1. Ca2 aMs da.
Ia ca2 considered as mid year result?

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vlim » Tue May 15, 2012 11:39 am

Herbie wrote:Hi vlim
In the report bk for p5. It is stated result dot ca1. Ca2 aMs da.
Ia ca2 considered as mid year result?

Hi herbie,
Sorry saya didn't get what u mean :lol: .... But if it is for DSA purpose, the schools which ds DSA only need yr end overall results of the 4 core subjects.

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Herbie » Tue May 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Hi vlim,
Yeap! The sch asked for mid year result so i was wondering to take the figure from ca1 or ca2.
U hv any clue?

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vlim » Tue May 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Herbie wrote:Hi vlim,
Yeap! The sch asked for mid year result so i was wondering to take the figure from ca1 or ca2.
U hv any clue?

But ca2 is in term 3 which is after mid yr right .... So it shd be ca1 , I suppose.. :roll:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Herbie » Tue May 15, 2012 4:05 pm

vlim wrote:
Herbie wrote:Hi vlim,
U hv any clue?

But ca2 is in term 3 which is after mid yr right .... So it shd be ca1 , I suppose.. :roll:

But ca1 was held in feb. So confusingdun know which figure to use

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to GEP

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres