35%
Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: All About GEP

Postby hquek » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:30 pm

Just informed by DS today got test. Seems OK. Somehow his Eng tr got time to make them write compo. What did you hear?

hquek
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Maple leaf » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:05 am

DS also said it was ok.Hv time to finish.But didn't know there was compo?

Maple leaf
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby hquek » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:28 am

Believe compo was just part of daily work, nothing to do with eng test. Just curious that teacher had so much time yesterday. Heard yesterday also had chinese mock test.

hquek
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Maple leaf » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:20 am

Thquek.Thanks for the reminder.:)
Now then I recalled that there is a situational compo due on Monday.

Maple leaf
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby bgmum » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:40 pm

Maple leaf wrote:Thquek.Thanks for the reminder.:)
Now then I recalled that there is a situational compo due on Monday.

DS class had no compo nor Chinese mock test yesterday. He said there was no CL lesson yesterday as it was taken up by Eng CT2. He also mentioned Eng CT2 was more manageable compared to SA1 Eng paper. Hope he is right :sweat:

bgmum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby hquek » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:14 pm

I find that even within the same school, each class will do the same work at different times, eg some maths worksheet may be completed earlier than others, some classes may be doing a compo whereas other class may not have done.

In any case, they are supposed to manage their own work so am leaving it to the teachers and kids. Was half glad that the Eng CT2 was over before I knew it was happening...saved me some nail biting.

hquek
Councillor
Councillor

Postby iRabbit » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:54 pm

hquek wrote:I find that even within the same school, each class will do the same work at different times, eg some maths worksheet may be completed earlier than others, some classes may be doing a compo whereas other class may not have done.

In any case, they are supposed to manage their own work so am leaving it to the teachers and kids. Was half glad that the Eng CT2 was over before I knew it was happening...saved me some nail biting.

Then I won't remind you next Wed got HCL CT2. :censored:

iRabbit
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby hquek » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:07 am

iRabbit wrote:
hquek wrote:I find that even within the same school, each class will do the same work at different times, eg some maths worksheet may be completed earlier than others, some classes may be doing a compo whereas other class may not have done.

Then I won't remind you next Wed got HCL CT2. :censored:

Ehhhh, chinese tutor specifically mentioned to me before she left this week....me and DS1 still :dancing: :dancing:

hquek
Councillor
Councillor

Postby TheAnswer » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:24 am

I no longer bother about the dates.. Hard to follow all these datelines la..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bgmum » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Hi all

hquek, you are right. Most of the time, I find diff classes do diff work or work at quite diff pace. DS Chinese class seems to be playing catch-up nowadays. This week, his CL teacher seems to be frantically trying to complete the last chapter that is intended to be tested for CT2 next wk. I heard the other classes already completed them much earlier.

iRabbit, I think the CT2 is next Tue not Wed.

TheAnswer, hints that tests are coming are when the teachers start to give out past yr papers or mock tests 1-2 weeks before for them to practise on. Good reminder in that sense, don't even need to track dates :)

bgmum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

PreviousNext

Return to GEP

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres