Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

All About GEP

Academic support and discussions for GEP

GEP screening test? Go or no Go

Poll ended at Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:26 pm

Must Go
7
35%
Can Try
11
55%
Don't Go
2
10%
 
Total votes : 20

Re: All About GEP

Postby jedamum » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:05 pm

Thanks giftedgem and zbear.

Still waiting for results.

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 8844
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Total Likes: 27


Re: All About GEP

Postby Just4Fun » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:58 am

jedamum wrote:Hi

I am a new member here.
:sweat:
Want to thank all the kind and helpful parents in ksp that I consulted regarding school selection and stuff ~ :thankyou: so so much.

I have been MIA for so long, and really get confused with your post, jedamum. New ? Lol..

Hope my congratulations n best wishes still in time! Welcome to this great journey, you will be a proud mum :rahrah: :congrats:

Just4Fun
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:29 pm
Total Likes: 3


Re: All About GEP

Postby GiftedGem » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:07 am

Just4Fun wrote:
jedamum wrote:Hi

I am a new member here.
:sweat:
Want to thank all the kind and helpful parents in ksp that I consulted regarding school selection and stuff ~ :thankyou: so so much.

I have been MIA for so long, and really get confused with your post, jedamum. New ? Lol..

Hope my congratulations n best wishes still in time! Welcome to this great journey, you will be a proud mum :rahrah: :congrats:


J4F, Where have u been hibernating? Long time no whatsapp.... lol.
Jedamum is being humble here :smile: claiming to be new member.

GiftedGem
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:03 am
Total Likes: 19


Re: All About GEP

Postby Grr_roxy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:49 pm

Hi,

Anyone has any recommendation of Chinese tuition centre for HCL? I was looking at Jiang, Wang Lao Shi and Tien Hsia. All have HCL. But as GEP HCL is pitched higher than normal HCL, wondering which centre will be better?

Grr_roxy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:48 am
Total Likes: 3


Re: All About GEP

Postby kathyh » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:17 am

Wanna ask how the literature book will be used in GEP class?

kathyh
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:26 am
Total Likes: 0



Re: All About GEP

Postby muska » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:44 pm

kathyh wrote:Wanna ask how the literature book will be used in GEP class?

They have to write some points on how they feel,a list of questions they have and reflections on the chapters
The activities will only kick during ​June holiday. So don't need to worry about it now. Use the hol (though not many days left) to read more ERP books, and learn typing.

muska
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 8:06 am
Total Likes: 2


Re: All About GEP

Postby kathyh » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:17 pm

Thanks Muska. Merry xmas to you

kathyh
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:26 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby kathyh » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:26 pm

muska wrote:
kathyh wrote:Wanna ask how the literature book will be used in GEP class?

They have to write some points on how they feel,a list of questions they have and reflections on the chapters
The activities will only kick during ​June holiday. So don't need to worry about it now. Use the hol (though not many days left) to read more ERP books, and learn typing.


Hi Muska, is the ERP book the same for all the centres and the book list is fixed? Thank you

kathyh
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:26 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby greentara » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:09 pm

Anyone here has more information regarding IvP (InnoVation Programme), information such as the syllabus, textbook or lesson plans relating to IvP.

greentara
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 3:18 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About GEP

Postby Kafer » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:24 pm

IVP has no text books or syllabus. Its all abt creativity/innovation that works.

Kafer
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:44 am
Total Likes: 1


PreviousNext

Return to GEP

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres