35%
Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: All About GEP

Postby Maple leaf » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:17 am

Gxmas wrote:Hi, I have read about GEP students submitting Portfolio for DSA purpose. May I know is this Portfolio the same as the Portfolio Entry for Social Studies? Do the Social Studies Portfolio Entries form part of the Portfolio for DSA? Thanks!

For which school? :scratchhead:

Maple leaf
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Gxmas » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:21 am

Maple leaf wrote:
Gxmas wrote:Hi, I have read about GEP students submitting Portfolio for DSA purpose. May I know is this Portfolio the same as the Portfolio Entry for Social Studies? Do the Social Studies Portfolio Entries form part of the Portfolio for DSA? Thanks!

RI, HCI?

Gxmas
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Maple leaf » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:41 am

Gxmas wrote:
Maple leaf wrote:

RI, HCI?

Hi,Gxmas,

You mean yr DS was asked to submit a portfolio for these 2 schools? I am not sure but I read that some school need to submit for Music domain.

Doubt it has anything to do with SS portfolio.

Maple leaf
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby CMF » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:06 pm

As far as I am aware, previous years, neither school had requested for submission of portfolio. RI though had indicated previously for applicants to bring along a project etc that they may be asked to present / talk about. Some may have brought their SS portfolio / paper, most brought either their IRS or IVP projects. Not everyone though was asked to present what they brought.

CMF
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Gxmas » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:14 pm

Hi Maple leaf, CMF, appreciate your responses, thank you! Not for this year... I ask in advance :) I am clear now. Thanks!

Gxmas
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby berrymom » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:49 am

Hi,
Anyone knows the date for the IRS Exhibition this year ? And what is the criteria of required poster like ?
Kinda of frustrated as I got no details from teacher and I cant even opt out for my kid in case dates clash w other schedules. Thanks in advance

berrymom
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby berrymom » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:50 am

Hi,
Anyone knows the date for the IRS Exhibition this year ? And what is the criteria of required poster like ?
Kinda of frustrated as I got no details from teacher and I cant even opt out for my kid in case dates clash w other schedules. Thanks in advance

berrymom
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby reddiechan » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:16 pm

berrymom wrote:Hi,

4 Nov at Republic Poly.

reddiechan
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby muska » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:14 pm

Poster size A0. Last date to get poster printed out is 3Nov

Poster should have following covered:
AIM
Objective
Hypothesis
Methodology
Results
Conclusion
Acknowledgement

muska
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby berrymom » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:47 pm

Thank you reddiechan & muska !!!
U guys gave me more details than the Tr. She just add on yesterday saying dun have details yet but ask me to get my ds do poster.....I was like asking my boy : huh ? what size, what to put ? is there any instruction given... :roll:

berrymom
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

PreviousNext

Return to GEP

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres