Must Go
35%
Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Postby TwaTau » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:59 pm

cluelessmama wrote:As for erp list, managed to find only a few in the library. For a few others, kid already have them.

I find that it's not easy to find those books in the library, the Popular and San Bookstore (rental). Maybe must try Kino or Borders.

All of these books are very well written but considerably old, and probably publishing has stop. I usually try to find them at the second book stores, or look for them on online bookstore. The other avenue is the school library.

TwaTau
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby cluelessmama » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:06 pm

TwaTau wrote:
cluelessmama wrote:As for erp list, managed to find only a few in the library. For a few others, kid already have them.

I find that it's not easy to find those books in the library, the Popular and San Bookstore (rental). Maybe must try Kino or Borders.

All of these books are very well written but considerably old, and probably publishing has stop. I usually try to find them at the second book stores, or look for them on online bookstore. The other avenue is the school library.

Thanks. :)

cluelessmama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby vlim » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:27 pm

TwaTau wrote:

you can get quite a number of them at kinokuniya..children gifted reader section :D

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Bronzy » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:16 pm

My DD has yet to receive the ERP list - or she has forgotten to give it to me!

Checked with her about maths and she said that the teacher goes thru every new topic and they do all the worksheets from the workbook.

Bronzy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby musette » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:41 pm

cluelessmama wrote:Do all the students take the mini test for Chinese Lang yesterday?

Generally, how does your child feel about the paper?

My dd said she'll definitely fail cos she had just enough time to finish the paper (only 30 min given!!) and didn't have time to check. Previously she always had plenty of time to check her answers. :cry:

musette
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Zann » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:54 pm

musette wrote:My dd said she'll definitely fail cos she had just enough time to finish the paper (only 30 min given!!) and didn't have time to check. Previously she always had plenty of time to check her answers. :cry:

Thought Chinese lang is not a GEP subject and varies from school to school? Not all are taking HCL, am I right?

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby cluelessmama » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:03 am

vlim wrote:you can get quite a number of them at kinokuniya..children gifted reader section :D

Thank you very much! muack....

cluelessmama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby cluelessmama » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:04 am

Zann wrote:Thought Chinese lang is not a GEP subject and varies from school to school? Not all are taking HCL, am I right?

I thought all GEP centres take the mini test on the same day? Maybe I'm confused.

cluelessmama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby cluelessmama » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:07 am

musette wrote:My dd said she'll definitely fail cos she had just enough time to finish the paper (only 30 min given!!) and didn't have time to check. Previously she always had plenty of time to check her answers. :cry:

According to kid, they increased the no of pages to 8 this year.

cluelessmama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby vlim » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:19 am

cluelessmama wrote:I thought all GEP centres take the mini test on the same day? Maybe I'm confused.

not too sure about gep CL but for gep HCL all centres should be taking the same paper and it is diff from mainstream HCL paper.. a bit more 'challenging' I supposed. If u are referring to p5 gep hcl test, my ds said quite difficult... :roll:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to GEP

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres