Must Go
35%
Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Postby vlim » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:28 pm

TwaTau wrote:Any update on the detective story writeup? With so many projects still outstanding, I think this March holiday is going to be interesting, :evil:

the english teacher replied to my email ... the assignment which I am talking about is the erp assignment which they have to write a report about one of the detective story...and teacher said actually they can start off abt 3 weeks ago :x ...hai . The asssignement which they cannot start doing is the mystery story assignment....what to do cannot scold my ds still...just make sure he does it and the IDP assignment during this 1 week holiday...

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vlim » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Lovemummy wrote:Does anybody know whether should I buy assessment books for my DS to prepare for common test. which publisher is the most suitable? I couldn't find any assessment book just for geper.. Pls advise..thanks

i gave my ds did past yr exam papers of mainstream . ..chose the more challenging qn for them to do.... but don't know whether it help... :wink:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TwaTau » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:18 am

vlim wrote:
TwaTau wrote:Any update on the detective story writeup? With so many projects still outstanding, I think this March holiday is going to be interesting, :evil:

the english teacher replied to my email ... the assignment which I am talking about is the erp assignment which they have to write a report about one of the detective story...and teacher said actually they can start off abt 3 weeks ago :x ...hai . The asssignement which they cannot start doing is the mystery story assignment....what to do cannot scold my ds still...just make sure he does it and the IDP assignment during this 1 week holiday...

This is what my DS listed for me that he needs to complete during this March holiday:
3 Maths worksheets(w/s), 1 Chinese w/s, 1 English book review (This should be the mystery story, got to check), 1 习字, 1 research assignment on words, FPSP, IDP, .... I think there is more, need to check again. So happy holiday for him! :rubhands:

TwaTau
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby TwaTau » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:22 am

vlim wrote:
Lovemummy wrote:Does anybody know whether should I buy assessment books for my DS to prepare for common test. which publisher is the most suitable? I couldn't find any assessment book just for geper.. Pls advise..thanks

i gave my ds did past yr exam papers of mainstream . ..chose the more challenging qn for them to do.... but don't know whether it help... :wink:

The common test is quite ad-hoc and with the usual workload, my DS don't seems to have too much time for specific preparation, except for Chinese, which he is more kan cheong, he will get us to test him on the completed lessons on the 生字表.

TwaTau
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby vlim » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:36 pm

finally saw my ds start doing his erp assignment..hai fang xin le.... :wink:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby WTK » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Hi parents, did your kids bring back any notes for P4 social studies? Mine bring back a empty file during the term 1 school holiday :scared:

WTK
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby tankee » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:41 pm

hi WTK

why not post your question under your child's school specific thread in Parents Networking Section?

:D

and welcome to KSP!

you may want to pop by Newbies to self-intro and allow us to warmly welcome you. It is kind of a standard practise here.

:wink:

tankee
Site Admin

Postby WTK » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Sorry! i'm new here. I thought this topic is for any GEP related issues. Posted my question here because I would like to find out whether other GEP centres give their pupils any Social studies notes for revision. By the way, how to delete my previous entry if I posted under the wrong topic?

WTK
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby vlim » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:57 pm

WTK wrote:Sorry! i'm new here. I thought this topic is for any GEP related issues. Posted my question here because I would like to find out whether other GEP centres give their pupils any Social studies notes for revision. By the way, how to delete my previous entry if I posted under the wrong topic?

Hi WTK,
No worries you are at the right place posting any gep related issues. And tankee is inviting you to post at "Newbie" thread also, to introduce yourself, as it is the 'tradition' of this website for new comer to say hello at that thread...and tankee will reply you :welcome:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Neko » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:20 pm

WTK wrote:Hi parents, did your kids bring back any notes for P4 social studies? Mine bring back a empty file during the term 1 school holiday :scared:

Hi WTK

I just asked dd, she says her SS file is empty as well. if our kids r from different schools then maybe it's erm, 'normal' ?

I have no idea how she is going to prepare for SS CT. For other subjs, I'll just ask her to read thru her subj files. don't really know how to prepare for GEP CTs ...... :? (no past year papers to practice, unlike prev yrs)

Neko
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

PreviousNext

Return to GEP