Must Go
35%
Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Postby cluelessmom » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:40 pm

vlim wrote:oh..thats remind me of the ss 'merger' write out again. It will contribute about 20% to the overall p5 ss marks...Aiyo if other children get help from parents then those who don't will be 'lug gi'..further more my ds school's teacher don't go thru for them as draft..so not very fair.. :(

Honestly vlim, u nvr ceased to amaze me wif ur wealth of information kekeke can I ask wat is the weightage than for their other SS project? (cannot remember the project title and deadline). Also wat abt the weightage for their mystery story on their overall English marks? Tks in advance.... :lol:

cluelessmom
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby vlim » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:49 pm

cluelessmom wrote:
vlim wrote:oh..thats remind me of the ss 'merger' write out again. It will contribute about 20% to the overall p5 ss marks...Aiyo if other children get help from parents then those who don't will be 'lug gi'..further more my ds school's teacher don't go thru for them as draft..so not very fair.. :(

Honestly vlim, u nvr ceased to amaze me wif ur wealth of information kekeke can I ask wat is the weightage than for their other SS project? (cannot remember the project title and deadline). Also wat abt the weightage for their mystery story on their overall English marks? Tks in advance.... :lol:

no la - bai se bai se...actually there is a form given to the students about the weightage of project/assignement/ct...maybe u can check with your ds or dig his file....I often check thru his file.heeeeeee :wink: ...for the mystery story weightage, emmm I couldn't remember and I am not at home now so can't check for u now...

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vlim » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:55 pm

http://www.taonanschool.net/attachments/278_P5(GEP)%20Parents%20Briefing-16%20Jan%202010%20(SS).ppt#337,3,BREAKDOWN OF MARKS

Hi cluelessmom, u can go to the above link for your queries... :D

if u can't get to the link, then u just go to tao nan school's website, look for gep departments and click at 'downloads' and browse thru the info for p5 gep....
Last edited by vlim on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby cluelessmom » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Ok tks... har got form handed out abt the weightage one meh...learned something new again.....must go dig dig :D

cluelessmom
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby cluelessmom » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Tks vlim, jus saw ur post but the link like nt working leh

cluelessmom
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby vlim » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:00 pm

if u can't get to the link, then u just go to tao nan school's website, look for gep departments and click at 'downloads' and browse thru the info for p5 gep....

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby cluelessmom » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:04 pm

Managed to got the link liao .....Oops I remembered I missed the P5 briefing tis yr (totally forgot abt the briefing :clubmyself: )and I think my dd school did not have the briefing presentation slide on their school website :kiss: Tks So much

cluelessmom
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby TwaTau » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 pm

TwaTau wrote:
vlim wrote:hi twatau,
So have you got the form to the talk for p5 gep parents at acs? :D

Still bo-leh. Maybe the school think we don't have time for such a help, as all of our needs can be fulfil by the KSP forum. :wink:

My DS just pass me the form for the P5 GEP parents talk at ACS., dateline on form is 14 April 2010. :stupid: He say still can submit. I will be going, as my son insist that I should go rather than my DW, maybe I really need help, :cry: So maybe will see some of you anonymously.

TwaTau
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby cluelessmom » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:08 pm

My DS just pass me the form for the P5 GEP parents talk at ACS., dateline on form is 14 April 2010. :stupid: He say still can submit. I will be going, as my son insist that I should go rather than my DW, maybe I really need help, :cry: So maybe will see some of you anonymously.

Mayb both of u can attend cuz I remembered the invite was for 2 right?

cluelessmom
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby TwaTau » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Got to multitask on my kids swimming lesson, so only one of us is going. Yap, the form indicate for 2 adults.

TwaTau
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

PreviousNext

Return to GEP

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres