All About Down Syndrome

Discuss issues related to children who have special needs or learning difficulties
lynntan15
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:2

Re: Kids with Down Syndrome

Post by lynntan15 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:07 pm

HI, my younger dd is also diagnosed as GDD.

She is due for P1 next year.. Are you all going for the KKH talk coming May/June? for those kids due for P1 next year?

MummYana
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by MummYana » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:12 pm

BlackAngel, I've sent u a pm. Text me when u've read it ok? Take care...

grace bland
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by grace bland » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:14 pm

I think kids with Down syndrome can go to regular schools, make friends, enjoy life, and get jobs when they're older. Getting special help early — often when they are just babies and toddlers — can be the key to healthier, happier, more independent lives.

cahill
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by cahill » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Back in my church on Martin Luther King BLVD we had a special room for these special children of God. Let me tell you something Jim. You need to help this child, the mother needs your help. Jesus can't help her because he is busy helping our Republican party. Down Syndrome is the most special kind of special because they know they are special. God said in the bible that the mentally ill are the key to the door that keeps jesus locked away from us. Once we get enough of them in our churces the jesus door will be unlocked for us all.

Rosey02
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Rosey02 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:14 pm

Hello parents :)
I ran across this thread, and couldn't help but want to share, if anyone is looking for communication therapy for their child. I know of a great, very effective program where they come to your home to work with your child! I have a friend who's child is in the program now, and I have seen a lot of improvement. Let me know if you want more info... in the Klang Valley area.

simplylambchops
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: All About Down Syndrome

Post by simplylambchops » Tue May 23, 2017 10:22 am

MummYana wrote:Hi everyone. Would like to reach out to parents of kids with down syndrome. Let me start the ball rolling by telling a little bit more abt myself. I have three kids, with the youngest having DS. She's 27months and has been the light in our lives ever since she came into this world. Would lurveeee to get in touch with mummies n daddies who'd want to share their experience. Thank you... :smile:
Hi Yana! Are you the Yana I know from Angels321?

Ms. Ooi
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: All About Down Syndrome

Post by Ms. Ooi » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:01 pm

Hi parents who has child with Down syndrome,

You may find out more on http://www.downsyndrome-singapore.org; it is a Down syndrome association in Singapore.

Alternatively, you may contact me as I'm a private educational therapist. I'm providing home based intervention for children who has Down syndrome and others diagnosis. Kindly go to https://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/serv ... ial-needs/ to find out more!

I'm ready to support you and your child. =