All About Pathlight School

Discuss issues related to children who have special needs or learning difficulties
mineral
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: All About Pathlight School

Post by mineral » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Hi everyone, I am new to this thread. My son is in PL p2. I am looking for parents who stay around upper Bt timah area and are willing to carpool. The transportation cost by school bus is getting very costly. Please PM me if you are keen to include my son. Thanks!

ImMeeMee
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:23

Post by ImMeeMee » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:56 am

mineral wrote:Hi everyone, I am new to this thread. My son is in PL p2. I am looking for parents who stay around upper Bt timah area and are willing to carpool. The transportation cost by school bus is getting very costly. Please PM me if you are keen to include my son. Thanks!

mineral, I sure do relate to the transport cost and timing. I believe you would have checked the school notice board? Hang in there, there might be parents looking for car pool when school starts next year, with new batches coming in.

ImMeeMee
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by ImMeeMee » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:58 am

Sorry dont mean to show off here, but just want to share my joy that my doter is receiving an award on stage today.

All those things that she has been missing, all those things that my two elder gals have had but not her, they are coming along slowly one by one.

She has come a long way. I really feel proud of her.

dagong99
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:6

Post by dagong99 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:00 am

ImMeeMee wrote:Sorry dont mean to show off here, but just want to share my joy that my doter is receiving an award on stage today.

All those things that she has been missing, all those things that my two elder gals have had but not her, they are coming along slowly one by one.

:congrats: :celebrate:

yap_susan
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by yap_susan » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:47 pm

Can I check if pathlight students are all verbal. Any non verbal / limited speech students there?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
Total Likes:320

Post by ChiefKiasu » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:54 pm

ImMeeMee wrote:Sorry dont mean to show off here, but just want to share my joy that my doter is receiving an award on stage today.

Congratulations ImMeeMee! To you and of course, your daughter whose hardwork has finally paid off.

:congrats:

ImMeeMee
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by ImMeeMee » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:13 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:

Congratulations ImMeeMee! To you and of course, your daughter whose hardwork has finally paid off.

Thanks CKS and dagong for your well wishes. :smile:

Besides school awards, classes also had awards for the kids. From what I can see, PL strives to create opportunities to build the children's confidence and self-esteem.

Kudos to the school for giving our children a chance. :smile:

ImMeeMee
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by ImMeeMee » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:21 am

yap_susan wrote:Can I check if pathlight students are all verbal. Any non verbal / limited speech students there?

I have come across smaller classes with children with more limited speech, not non-verbal though.

dagong99
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:6

Post by dagong99 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:51 am

ImMeeMee wrote:
ChiefKiasu wrote:

Thanks CKS and dagong for your well wishes. :smile:

Besides school awards, classes also had awards for the kids. From what I can see, PL strives to create opportunities to build the children's confidence and self-esteem.

Kudos to the school for giving our children a chance. :smile:

Yes, we need more schools like PL to help our children, 加油 ! :hugs:

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:110

Post by phtthp » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:20 am

dagong99 wrote:Yes, we need more schools like PL to help our children, 加油 ! :hugs:

Autism cases, on the rise.

Sg one Pathlight school not enough