All About Pathlight School

Discuss issues related to children who have special needs or learning difficulties
botakgundul
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: All About Pathlight School

Post by botakgundul » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Gisten wrote:
botakgundul wrote:Hi Gisten,

What will be the shoe and sock color used in Pathlight? Thanks.
The students wear white school shoes and white socks. On days of PE and Gym, usually 2 days a week, the pupils can just wear blue PE attire for the whole day. On other days, wear the white polo shirt with blue bermudas/skorts to school.
:thankyou:

Double E
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by Double E » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:41 pm

ImMeeMee
Thanks for setting up this thread. Although I still have time to decide my boy's primary education but this thread will definitely be a good source for my research.

And I am sharing this with all the mummies here

http://www.autism.org.sg/press/2013/pr1 ... hinmin.pdf

ImMeeMee
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:23

Post by ImMeeMee » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Double E wrote:ImMeeMee
Thanks for setting up this thread. Although I still have time to decide my boy's primary education but this thread will definitely be a good source for my research.

And I am sharing this with all the mummies here

http://www.autism.org.sg/press/2013/pr1 ... hinmin.pdf
Double E, thanks. :celebrate:

Counting down and getting excited ...

botakgundul
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by botakgundul » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:01 am

Is there somebody staying in Bishan and taking school bus to school? May I know what time the school bus will arrive in the morning and in the afternoon?

botakgundul
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by botakgundul » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Does anybody still send their children for chinese tuition?

If yes, can you recommend one for me? I'd like to engage private tutor that could teach my son Chinese with fun.

botakgundul
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by botakgundul » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:26 am

Hi Gisten,

We bought colorful plastic folder such as red, blue, yellow, green, purple. May I know how it's being used in Pathlight?

botakgundul
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by botakgundul » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:28 am

Happy New Year everybody... :boogie:

Gisten
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Gisten » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:42 pm

Happy New Year to all! School reopens tomorrow, all prepared?
botakgundul wrote:Hi Gisten,

We bought colorful plastic folder such as red, blue, yellow, green, purple. May I know how it's being used in Pathlight?
Red - for filing English work.
Yellow - for Math work.
Green - for Science work.
Blue- for fortnightly student updates. Every 2 weeks, form teacher will give an general update on how your child fare in class, anything from behavior to academics. Subject teachers will also input what is being taught in class and how parents can help. Sign the update and return the file to the teacher on the next day.
Purple - my child didn't have purple file in P3, so not sure what will it be used for in your child's case. Last year in P4, my child used it for filing all Stellar readers, vocabulary lists and spelling lists, as requested by his English teacher.

botakgundul
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by botakgundul » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Gisten wrote:Happy New Year to all! School reopens tomorrow, all prepared?

Red - for filing English work.
Yellow - for Math work.
Green - for Science work.
Blue- for fortnightly student updates. Every 2 weeks, form teacher will give an general update on how your child fare in class, anything from behavior to academics. Subject teachers will also input what is being taught in class and how parents can help. Sign the update and return the file to the teacher on the next day.
Purple - my child didn't have purple file in P3, so not sure what will it be used for in your child's case. Last year in P4, my child used it for filing all Stellar readers, vocabulary lists and spelling lists, as requested by his English teacher.
Just finish packing up things... Thanks again Gisten. Cheers!

Gisten
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Gisten » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:19 pm

botakgundul wrote:
Just finish packing up things... Thanks again Gisten. Cheers!
You are most welcome! Didn't pack much... Every year I'll be in this difficult situation of do not know what to put in the bag for first day. Asked my boy today of what to bring for the first day of school. He answered,"Just make sure my holiday package is in and all the files. The rest wait for teachers' instruction." Steady, I like his style. Could still remember in his earlier years in Pathlight, he would come home and blame me for not putting certain items in his bag when the teachers asked for them. He would feel very stressed up when others handed in the items and he didn't. Guess he has learnt to take things easy over the years. :smile:

Just a gentle reminder to all new parents: student handbook is a must bring item, do check for updates daily and remember to put it back in your child's bag after checking. Enjoy the learning journey with your child! :boogie: