1-to-1 Home Support Children with Learning Differences

Discuss issues related to children who have special needs or learning difficulties

1-to-1 Home Support Children with Learning Differences

Postby Teacher Lin » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:40 pm

Our belief: "Every Child is Special....No Child Left Behind" :imanisland:

We are a team of teachers passionate about supporting children with learning differences. All trained and experienced with children diagnosed or undiagnosed with various learning differences - ASD, ADHD, Dyslexia, Speech Delays etc. Our aim is to provide learning support and early intervention for your child (preschool and Primary levels) in the comfort of your homes. Call our coordinator Lena at 6908 5539, we will be glad to listen and have a chat with you on how best to support your child's learning. If we do miss your call, we will return your missed call at the earliest possible time. In which case, drop us an email: kidspartners@hotmail.com with your enquiry. :goodpost:

Teacher Lin
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: 1-to-1 Home Support Children with Learning Differences

Postby aleris » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:18 am

As parent's are getting more and more busy with work, special clinics in Singapore has been catering their plans to fit these group of people. Coming from someone who frequently visits such special needs clinics for their seminar talks, I'm aware of a few of them that provides 1 to 1 home support for children. Just a few examples in Singapore would be SpecialKids & OliveTree. In fact, the number of special needs clinics in Singapore has been on the rise recently.

Just to share my knowledge, if any of you parents would be interested in 1-to-1 home support, there is one upcoming seminar that I'll be attending as well by MindCulture. It will be on the 28th August 2015 and the best part is that it is free ! They will be touching on common behavioral issues as well as parenting strategies and intervention plans.

More info can be found out on their Gumtree URL : http://www.gumtree.sg/a-events/d11-+-ne ... 0675750909

aleris
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby krenshaw » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:25 pm

Hi~Have you find a Chinese tutor?I am a Chinese live in Helsinki with my 2 boys. Though I am a Chinese ,I'd like to have my kids taught by a professional Chinese teacher which will be better for they to learn and understand. I think it's really difficult to find a good tutor here, I met one but he has accent! So I find a teacher online for my 2 boys .I think that's a good choice cause my kids took their free trail and I was with them.here's the kid class's website: http://www.hanbridgemandarin.com/course/chinese-language-course/chinese-course-for-children
By the way my boys is learning on pinyin these days.What are your kids learning now?

krenshaw
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby nikkei121 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:15 pm

Olivetree teachers are freelancers. No issue but one of them cancelled lesson last minute before lesson time commences. Bad experience.

nikkei121
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby CHEERS LS » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:09 pm

Hi, you can check out Cheers Learning Services. Ex MOE or special school teachers. Providing home based tuition, counselling and therapy island wide. www.cheerslearning.com

CHEERS LS
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Special Needs & Learning Difficulties