Childcare centres that accomodate special needs kids

Discuss issues related to children who have special needs or learning difficulties

Re: Childcare centres that accomodate special needs kids

Postby loveformatt » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:49 am

Hi all parents

I am new here but having the same problem as you guys.My child was dignosed with speech delay last year and now he will soon be enrolled into metta preschool. As some of the parents here might have children in that school you would know that they are only providing twice a week lesson for them. Being worried i am trying to heed some advice from parents who had been through this stage. I also have link up with sgenable for iccp program at PCS but nothing is confirm yet.As he is 5yrs this year. We are afriad that his learning abilites are really far behind.please advise on alternative learning oppotunities or some other ways you have been through. Truthly aprreciate your sharing.

loveformatt
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Zoemum » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:59 pm

Hi,

You can check out this new childcare centre at Enabling Village. It aims to provide an environment for kids with and without special needs.

http://www.kindlegarden.com.sg/

Zoemum
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby mignonne » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Hi loveformatt,

Which part of Singapore do you stay? I believe you would want to find a preschool that is not too far from your home.

Zoemum, kindlegarden has a very long waiting list. I called them up in Dec.

mignonne
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Previous

Return to Special Needs & Learning Difficulties