Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Urgent help: Eton House or Mindchamps?

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Eton House or Mindchamps???

Mindchamps
50%
Eton House
24%
Other Preschool
26%

Total votes : 80

Re: Urgent help: Eton House or Mindchamps?

Postby Yhtyh » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:43 am

oh was your child able to adapt well? I was worried about transferring at that age when they grow attached to things actually. or maybe i worry too much?[/quote]

So far no problem at all. I was worried too. Cause she had been going to the same preschool since N1. I think mindchamps has more enrichments so basically she is occupied! Plus what suprise me the most is she likes playing in the indoor gym. I mean, her previous school has large compound, so she used to be able to cycle, and play outdoor. I thought she might complain about losing the outdoor playtime.

Yhtyh
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Calwen » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:01 pm

Ohh thanks for the feedback! Which outlet is your child in? :))

Are you able to share how does parents communicate with teachers in school? Do they provide feedback on your child?

Calwen
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Mango363 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:50 pm

hi there.. I was wondering if being in a 'premium' preschool such as Mindchamps, will my child have any added advantage when he joins p1?

Mango363
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby 1sttimemommy » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:56 pm

Not sure if I qualified to add more to this thread. I recently registered my girl in Mindchamps Raffles Townclub. I m a typical KS Mommy & started shopping even though my girl is only 6.5mths old. I had fun Preschool hunting. Schools i shortlisted included MIndchamps, Eton, Chiltern, Little Paddington & Maplebear.
Decision making was tough because it was offerings galore. Eventually, I selected Mindchamps coz of the newness, safety & cleanliness of the facilities. I love how high tech they r with their parent/school APP. I can frequently check on my baby's life in school. I also like the liveliness of the environment & that it allows children to use the Raffles Town club facilities so they r not cooped in class all day. The children get to go outdoors to swim or play, and even watch movies on special occasions etc.

Most importantly, I like that the curriculum is focused on preparing for P1. Love the study materials & focus on building good reading habits. Haha.. I personally scrutinised the learning materials at diff levels from PG to K2. And I concluded that their materials are good. I compared them across different pre-schools and I feel that Mindchamps is more structure in their curriculum.

1sttimemommy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby norimay » Sun May 13, 2018 11:24 pm

Hi Mummies, I went for a couple of trial sessions for my N1 kid in Mindchamps (several outlets). I find that the quality of the teachers varies significantly across the board. Though the school facilities are set up in a similar fashion, I think teachers are key to the child's development. New facilities are an added bonus, but it could just be an aesthetic plus-point. For all the sessions, I make it a point to speak with the teachers, as well as sought my child's feedback on how she fared in school. Eventually I settled for a lesser known school with extremely enthusiastic and learning teachers. I feel that the quality of the teachers matters most especially for children of 2 to 4years. Their enthusiasm and love for learning will rub onto a kid.

norimay
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Suakukoy » Wed May 16, 2018 12:26 pm

Tapping onto this thread - anyone with experience or review on the Mindchamp Chinese Preschool? Am considering between Chiltern House and Mindchamp Chinese PS for my boy.

Suakukoy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Guorong15 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Hi, my wife and i also looking for good pre school for enrolment in 2019. Went to a few and seems like quite a lot of positive reviews for mindchamps. Am seriously considering the chinese pre school at tampines. Any parents want share your experiences and thoughts? I spoke to the centre director and we get can referrals rebates if we sign together! Haha

Can contact me at 97593012. Thanks!

Regards

Guorong15
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Trigghipp » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:30 pm

Does anyone know how well Etonhouse prepares children for local primary school? I am considering the one at 215 Upper Bukit Timah Rd which is Etonhouse Bilingual Preschool...is there a difference between the different types of Etonhouse preschools?

Trigghipp
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby doratheexplorer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:46 pm

Hi all i live in choa chu kang and i am also lookig for a good preschool for my kid who will be 4 years old next year. Anyone has feedback on the mindchamps at bukit panjang. Thank you.

doratheexplorer
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby mylilsunshine » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:30 am

Guorong15 wrote:Hi, my wife and i also looking for good pre school for enrolment in 2019. Went to a few and seems like quite a lot of positive reviews for mindchamps. Am seriously considering the chinese pre school at tampines. Any parents want share your experiences and thoughts? I spoke to the centre director and we get can referrals rebates if we sign together! Haha

Can contact me at 97593012. Thanks!

Regards

Hello, my kid is in MC CPS. Have you enrolled?
:)

mylilsunshine
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

PreviousNext

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres