Preschool recommendations

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.
Sevenstars2602
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Preschool recommendations

Post by Sevenstars2602 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:13 pm

Parents from Mindchamps Macpherson have many good reviews.

What makes them outstanding from the other Mindchamps are some of the value added services.

E.g. 1 The children to teacher ratio is small in each class, less than ten children in each class for all levels.
Teachers know all the children very well and move attention is given.
Teachers have more time to focus on the values, development and academic.

E.g. 2 Teachers and parents collaboration. Teachers often communicate with parents and work with them closely regarding their concerns on their children. Most of the children have great improvement in reading from K1 to K2.

E.g. 3 Principal has more than 20 years of experience and she does not compromise on the quality of standards. She is always diligently on the ground checking all the classrooms and teachers to maintain the quality.

E.g.4 Mindchamps Macpherson has made great effort exposing the children to different area of interests, giving them chances to express themself such as show and tell.

There is currently a promotion on Annivery discount of $200 for the first 30 enrolment on top of other discount such as the 10% Amex card discount.
You can contact the centre to make an appointment to view the centre as well as talk to the Principal and Teachers.

GillianT
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by GillianT » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:51 am

Any parent has reviews on Little Paddington’s curriculum? I’m thinking of sending my little one there when she turns 18m but there seems to be hardly any reviews of this school yet.

mom2un2
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by mom2un2 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:46 am

Hi, If anyone is interested to enrol in Mindchamp Biopolis or Fusionopolis, can PM me? There is a referral discount program where both you and me will have a referral discount for both of us. :)

ladygrey
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by ladygrey » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:43 am

I'm a working mom who sends her 2.5 year old to Rainbow Cove at Alexandra Retail Centre. I love the fact that she's just a 3 minute walk away from me and that the centre is flexible and allows me to pop in to breastfeed her over lunchtime. I chose them mainly for the distance but it turns out they have very caring teachers and my daughter's Mandarin has improved by leaps and bounds because they have a high ratio of Chinese-speaking teachers. She even sings Chinese rhymes. It's an unexpected bonus for us as I was planning to send her for Chinese enrichment soon since I don't speak much Mandarin to her at home. They charge $1,050 after the minimum $300 subsidy for working moms for N1 childcare.

MomJ
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by MomJ » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:29 pm

Have you tried Exquisite playskool at punggol mrt?
Good reviews on FB site too!

aleais
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by aleais » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:16 am

Helloo! does anyone have feedback on Mindchamps City Square Mall. surprisingly I can't seem to find many threads on Mindchamps considering that they have 39 branches. I live in Kovan and am sourcing for a good preschool to send my 16 month when he is old enough for N1. Would appreciate any feedback. thanks!

Chickenugget
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Chickenugget » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:52 pm

Hi, I am looking for parents who are keen to enrol their child to Mindchamps Punggol in 2020. Through referral, both parties get to enjoy $100 off for 6months. Please PM me

PandaYinger
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by PandaYinger » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:03 pm

Anyone would like to send your child to MindChamps PreSchool @ Nordcom II, please pm me so that we both can referrals rebates for our kids=)