Any Reviews on Little Footprints Preschool (LFP) Punggol 107 *NEW*

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.
Poshberries
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Any Reviews on Little Footprints Preschool (LFP) Punggol 107 *NEW*

Post by Poshberries » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:41 am

Hi anyone or parents by chance has sent your little ones to this LFP centre located at 107D Edgefield Plains ? I heard it’s a relatively new preschool opened just recently and currently there’s students studying already.

How’s the centre, teachers and principal like? The meals are prepared in school’s kitchen or through outside commercial caterers? Are the curriculums good and beneficial?

I would like to gather some feedbacks or reviews if any as I am thinking of sending her to this new centre soon. Thank you to reply ASAP.

Joanne25
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Any Reviews on Little Footprints Preschool (LFP) Punggol 107 *NEW*

Post by Joanne25 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:40 pm

This preschool is absolutely amazing! The teachers have enough experience so you don't have to worry if your child will have a good education, because they'll surely will. The tuition is also cheaper compare to other schools with the same quality of education.

Poshberries
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Any Reviews on Little Footprints Preschool (LFP) Punggol 107 *NEW*

Post by Poshberries » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:58 am

Joanne25 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:40 pm
This preschool is absolutely amazing! The teachers have enough experience so you don't have to worry if your child will have a good education, because they'll surely will. The tuition is also cheaper compare to other schools with the same quality of education.
Hi sis, is your child in this same centre now? So the teachers are experienced? I actually didn’t know they have tuition for preschoolers and it’s cheaper compared to other schools.

I am happy to hear this school is amazing. By how’s their principal and their school curriculums, good???