Tai Pei Child Care Centre

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Tai Pei Child Care Centre

Postby J2mum » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:45 am

Original Title: TAI PEI CHILD CARE CENTRE at Lavender Street

Hi mummies,
I am new here. Anyone send their kid to Tai Pei Chilcare center?
Can anyone give me some comments?

J2mum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby J2mum » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:42 am

No one sends their kids to Tai Pei CC?

J2mum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby yaokel » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:42 pm

hv u send yr kid there? Hw is it? Is this childcare more on chinese speaking.

yaokel
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby J2mum » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:48 am

No, not yet but will be visiting the center tmr.

J2mum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby yaokel » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:23 am

Hi,

Do let me know ok... cos I'm a working mum no leave for the year.. The centre only allows viewing during weekdays from 9am - 5pm.

yaokel
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby yaokel » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:18 pm

hi j2mum,

I went to the childcare on Sat but no children only teachers. The difference from other childcare that it is not an open concept. I find it is clean and neat. The kitchen is on a different floor which is good too.

The teacher show me the timetables. Programmes quite interesting... computer class in eng & chinese,cookery, music & movement,dance class, water play, creative workshop, manipulative play, dough play, blocks corner, dress up centre.

Hmm... still need to brush teeth after lunch. hahahaha. But their meals are vegetarian. Forgot to ask the teacher whether do they serve egg.

They hv homework every fri.. good also which we know wat they hv learn

So hw is yr veiwing...? Do u think intend to enrol yr kid there?

yaokel
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby J2mum » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:43 am

Yaokel,

where do u stay? How old is your child?

Yes, I went to visit them last Friday. I brot my ger along. Like u said, the place is very clean and neat. I find the kids there very polite and orderly. Kids are study in a very calming environment. The programme shld be quite standard but I am more concern of them preparing the kids for Primary One as I wanna found a place where they can prepare my ger for Pri school education. Overall, I like it very much. As I am also sending my son in, and luckily they are willing to take in my son who is still on diaper.

I asked my daughter and she told me she wanna go to the CC.
I will be doing the adminission soon, after I sent in the withdrawal letter to my daughter current kindergarten.

However, my kids will only start in Mid Nov as I have already paid her kindergarten school fee. Will let my daughter go for full day immediately but will let my son go for half day then see how he is adapting and transit over to full day in Dec.

J2mum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby yaokel » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:25 am

Hi J2mum,

I'm staying at King Geroge's Ave (Near Lavender MRT) and my office is at Textile Centre.

Ya... I have to 2 girls. Elder girl borns in 2004 and younger one at 2006. I'm going to enrol both. hmm.. Shd be admit together on 18 Nov after my ger finish her current school. I dont' think both my gers can adapt to it so fast. Haiz.. I very scared.

U can send her for peparation for P1 courses on weekend.

I just called them and check if they can bottle fed on milk.. She said no for N2 class onwards.. I scared my elder cant sleep.

yaokel
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby J2mum » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:36 am

Oh then we are enroling the same time. I am planning to send them both in 17 Nov. Hey both of my kids both in the same yr.
My ger also in 2004 and she is a January bb. My son in 2006 and is a July bb.

I am more worry abt my son, he needs his smelly bloster and pacifier. I hope going to CC will wean him off his pacifier.

Althot both of my kids need to have milk before nap but I think my ger is ok not to have milk before nap but will ask the teacher to make milk for my son instead.

Did u bring your ger to view the CC?

J2mum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby yaokel » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:08 pm

Hahaha..

Where u stay?

My elder ger is borns in Jul 04 then meimei is Jun 06.

My meimei also on pacifier .. Hahaha .. at least she found someone to company her now. I also hope she can wean off her pacifier.

Both my girls need to carry their mickey mouse which the centre doesnt allow. So Bo pian .. just let them go.. I dun hv other choices. I think bloster is allowed.

Yes i bought both there on Sat. They like the place there. Keep running up and down wahahaha.

yaokel
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools