Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Tai Pei Child Care Centre

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Postby J2mum » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:02 pm

I stay ard Kallang Airport area, althot there are alot of CC there but very expansive and if possible we wanted to put them at a buddhist CC.

Unfortunately, they dun have buddhism teaching.

Where is your elder ger studying now? My ger is in Chen Li Kindergarten.

J2mum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby yaokel » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:07 pm

I'm a christian. Both my gers attend Sunday school. I chose this CC cos it near my house.

My ger is now at Kim Keat Church Kindergarten.

yaokel
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby J2mum » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:34 pm

What is the reason to withdraw them? Mine was due to the increase of school fee and kindergarten doesnt have govt subsidy.

I am a buddhist, I am ok to send my kid to christian kindy but not my hubby. He had being nagging for a year n with the increase of school fee, I dun have anymore reason to keep them there.

In my impression, my christain frens ard me. They dun like to send their kids to other religion CC.

J2mum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby yaokel » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:06 pm

i need to change her becos this kindergarten doesnt provide childcare service. They are now current taken care by my in laws but gg to return in Nov. So I have to bring them back and put in a childcare near my house and office.

Anyway both religion taught people to be good.. so doesnt matter. And this centre doesnt not teach buddist study so still ok..

But Chen Li Kindergarten is a good school. Oop Chen Li kindergarten also hv a NTUC child care. Is it x too?

how u gg to bring yr kids to Tai Pei everyday? Are u working?

yaokel
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby J2mum » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:19 pm

You knew abt Chen Li? My kids are currently taken care by my MIL. We sent my ger to school and she will take school bus to my IL place.

However the school is going to increase the sch fee further which I dun think I wanna fork out more for 3 hrs session. Furthermore, I can sense that my MIL is tired of looking after the kids.

Infact, now is a good timing cos my boy could attend the CC with his sister but there is agreement with my MIL that she will still be my 1st line support when the kids fall sick and she will cook dinner for the kids.

Will most likely engaged the school bus service at Tai Pei, that case I dun have to rush back to fetch them.

J2mum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby yaokel » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:45 pm

yes i heard of chen li kindergarten before cos my cousin's children are there.

Hw u check hw much is the school bus? Hv u register with Tai Pei CC?
Most probably i gg down tomorrow to register.

yaokel
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby J2mum » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:22 am

I have checked with the school bus. The bus driver told me his bus is already very packed and told me that his route doesnt cover Eunos.

I told him I need him to fetch the kids from my place in the morning and send them home to Eunos. He said if he really take it up he will need to charge me $150 per kids! I think that was really expansive.

I am still discussing with my hubby on this. May be we will send the kids in the morning and let the bus driver send the kids back, which will be one way but I know it wun reduce much. Will have to discuss with the bus driver again.

Else I see if the Chen Li bus driver wanna or can pick up student outside of Chen Li.

J2mum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby yaokel » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:48 am

Oh ya .. the bus driver is charging very X.. When i went down to pay the deposit yesterday. I checked with the admin staff. She is telling me that this driver is charging X.. She said for near area at least $100..

yaokel
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby J2mum » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:41 am

Oh you have went down to register! I just realised I will be on course next week and I cant go down to settle the registration.

Have you submitted the withdrawal letter to ur get kindergarten?

J2mum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby yaokel » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:03 am

ya.. i scared fully booked.. and i quite fussy .. i scared i change my mind again.. so faster go pay and close case.

No need to submit withdrawal letter leh.. I call the supervisor over the phone will do.

yaokel
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres