Carpe Diem

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Carpe Diem

Postby vfong1 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:56 am

hi,

Has anyone send their kids to Carpe Diem? Pls share your feedback, thanks.

vfong1
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Blackdas » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:31 pm

Sori vfong1.. i cannot help u now.. maybe next year coz i just enrolled my 3 year old son at carpe diem at alexandra road. heard its one of the better ones... maybe other users can help us out....

Blackdas
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby j_popo » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:17 pm

hihi,

would like to know more feedback on carpe diem too... anyone send ur kids there? im intending to send my girl there nxt year at jurong west.

j_popo
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Irene66 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:26 pm

Hi, I would also like to know more about carpe diem in punggol 21.

My girl likes the place wonder what is the turnover rate of the teachers.

Can anyone advise?

Irene66
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ongyu » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:08 pm

Our son is in Carpe Diem Starlet 120 (Teck Whye - CCK). I understand that they adopt the same learning program thru out every branch. We have to pay a certain fees ($xx X 12mths) other than the usual childcare fees. They claim that even if there is a change of teacher, the replacement can continue the teaching without any disruption, accordingly as planned. He brings homework every Friday - a page each for Maths, Chinese and English.
Other than the philosopy of the childcare, it also depends on the personal caring and character of the teacher-in-charge if he/she can handles and teaches your child.

ongyu
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Irene66 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:27 am

Hi ongyu, thanks for the reply.

I am concerned about the turnover rate of teachers as i have heard from friends that some centres have constant change of teachers and every few months, the familiar faces disappear and someone new comes to teach.

Irene66
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby jujuboys » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:52 am

hi ongyu, i'm contemplating to send my son the starlet 120 branch, cos i'm just staying opposite. however, i don't have much confidence on franchised outlets.

can you give me some insights since you son is studying there?

jujuboys
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby vfong1 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:49 pm

hi, any feedback for carpe diem?

vfong1
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby leekien » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:20 pm

my boy used to b w/Carpe Diem Punggol 21. at first was impressed by the cmmitment and TLC over at the ctr. but things started to change when one of the teacher quit and then follow by the ctr mgr. both were v good and experience ladies, doh young.

teachers turn over just keep 'shooting up'. after 1yr+, my boy suddenly dun wan to go to sch one day, no matter how hard i tried - talking to the new ctr mgr, teachers in-charge and my boy still doesn't helps.

so boh bian, withdraw him from there and now he's a happy boy! he is with LSH at ocbc ctr.

So things do take a turn ever if the comments or initial experience is good...

leekien
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby dozalot » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:30 am

I am wondering why there are so few comments on this thread, considering they have many centers. Went to their website and is pretty impressed. They look good on the outside so I wonder with so few comments if they're good on the inside too?

dozalot
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools