Sunny Bunny Montessori Infant and Child Care Centre

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

sunny bunny montessori

Postby may mummy » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:04 pm

can anyone advice on this childcare experience ? will child be able to learn
from the teaching ?

may mummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Sunny Bunny Montessori Infant and Child Care Centre

Postby mypiggee » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:49 pm

The latest update was one year ago. Any updates on this sch?

Thanks!

mypiggee
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ConcernedDaddy » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Visited a couple of months back. My wife felt that the place looks a little run down. Some reno would be useful. Some of the classrooms are also packed full of items/furniture, so they tend to appear squeezy and hazardous for the children moving around.
Last edited by ConcernedDaddy on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ConcernedDaddy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby mypiggee » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:22 pm

I assumed that you didnt choose this school in the end. I am just wondering how is their teaching since they keep emphasising on their Montessori Materials

mypiggee
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ConcernedDaddy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:44 pm

We didnt enrol. Selected another CC a couple of blocks away. But their teachers looked nice and caring. We might have visited on a day they are shorthanded though, as one teacher seemed to be handling too many kids.

ConcernedDaddy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby peobe » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:54 pm

I'm considering this childcare. Can anyone give me their feedback?

peobe
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby miao » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Hi, I am referring to the centre at Upper Thomson.

This centre has a lot of montessori materials and the principal is still looking to expend the library she has. I visited two other montessori centres before I chose this one and was very disappointed with the others because one charge more for less materials and the other MMI teacher couldn't even explain how to use the material to us!

The montessori materials help to teach my kid how to read and write. My kid was able to pick up words in shopping centre mall when he was 4. Right now he is doing well in English and Maths. He is also learning abacus. The centre also emphasis on social and life skill in their daily curriculum. During school holidays, they even have cooking classes (make pop corns, pizza, cup cakes etc) and other activities.

There was a period in last year that they were quite a few staff turnover and they seem to be stable now. Current batch teachers are nice and caring, and show great patience. We feel it through our daily interaction with them. My kids also love the teachers.

I have all the positive things to say about this centre, only wish that the kid's bag can come back with things more neatly placed like how I packed them in the morning than looks like the teachers were just dumping plastic bags of things inside at the end of day :razz:

miao
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby may mummy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi can I check is ur child in this ccc ? How u get to know the cleaner cook ? My child is in the ccc very worried .

may mummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby may mummy » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:54 am

Juz to share my experience with all the concerned mums about this school. I have enrolled both my kids in this centre. Both my kids love the school very much. The teachers are very caring and patience towards the kids.

I believe that all parents will hope to have the best for their kids. I agree, at times i do have unhappy encounters with the school and thought of transferring my kids out from the centre BUT my kids insisted that he want to stay. As a mummy, i can sense that he is very happy with all his friend and the teacher. That show he LOVE the school very much.

Most important the principal and supervisor take parents feedback seriously and always resolved my concern and gave me assurance.

may mummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools