Little Footprints Schoolhouse

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Any comments for Little foot prints in bukit batok

Postby brio.sara » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:00 pm

Hi All,
Do you have any comments for Little footprints located in Bukit batok(Near bukit gombak mrt)

Thanks

brio.sara
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Little Footprints

Postby MummyGo » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:04 pm

I am considering to enrol my boy at Little Footprints (Yishun) for childcare K1 in 2010.

I have been to the school for a tour and frankly I am satisfied with the place (spacious, clean and tidy) and the staff who brief me. However, I would like to gather more feedback on the quality of the teachers and their professionalism and enthusiasm with children.

This is a big decision for me so I would like to hear any feedback from parents who have experience with the school.

I appreciate your comments.

Thank you.

MummyGo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Little Footprints Schoolhouse

Postby ppnqq » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:16 am

Need urgent feedback on Little Footprints at Yishun Chong Pang.

Anyone knows anything about this cc? Heard that previously it was very good, many recommendations, even my neighbours recommended too but the latest reviews seem to point towards a below average for this school now. They said the standard of the teachers, cleanliness/hygiene etc has dropped drastically.

Can anyone contribute some feedback on this cc pls? I would like to know how is this cc CURRENTLY. Thank you so much!

ppnqq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: Little Footprints Schoolhouse

Postby Cotton Armour » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:58 am

My DD just transferred to Little Footprints at Yishun Chong Pang yesterday. *keeping my fingers crossed*

I will post my observations here, good or otherwise :)

Cotton Armour
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby ppnqq » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:29 am

Heard lots of negative feedback on their teachers and staff, overall not good, which is why I decided not to put mine in this ccc.

ppnqq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby cyntml » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:01 am

Hi
Anyone have any feedback on the branch in Bukit Gombak?
Thinking of enrolling my son there.
TIA

cyntml
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby lizzkimm » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:29 pm

any feedbacks of the one in woodlands blk 551?

lizzkimm
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Cotton Armour » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:49 am

Update On Little Footprints at Yishun Chong Pang

Enrolled my DD on 1st Dec'11. Was initially worried that DD will need at least a whole week to be accustomed to the new environment. Although Mummy was there with DD on the 1st school day, DD was bawling. To be fair, DD didn't seem to realise it's a new place initially. DD only seemed to notice the difference when another kid started crying in class. :sweat:

By the 2nd school day: Staged a futile silent protest to stay at home (DH also took leave to help him ease into the new school) to be with Daddy. DH took him to school and surprisingly, DD didn't cry nor threw a tantrum. In fact, seem to have made new friends. DH's shared that on the way to school, they met presumably 2 of DD's new classmates (a boy & a girl). Both waved at DD and said hi and they ended up taking the same lift. ALthought DD didn't respond, DH was surprised the girl grabbed DD's hands and led DD to class almost immediately after they took off their shoes in school. :pray:

After a month in here, we regularly receive 'hellos' & 'goodbyes' from DD's classmates to & from school. Some even casually wander to our table to say hi when we're having our meals at Chong Pang. We find this simply delightful! :please:

DH's observations: A school with friendly & courteous children can't be too bad a place to learn. Bold & outspoken, the children seem uninhibited by their public displays of affection for their loved ones & even one another. Quite evident this school environment nurtures children using the right values.

But being a sceptic, I too have my observations.... :xedfingers:

Cotton Armour
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Cotton Armour » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:04 am

My observations on their administration:

1.) After 1st Week, form is provided by school for us to opt in on special classes. There are 3 to choose from but I only recall 2 currently. 1 is for Computer Lessons, the other for Speech & Drama. Believe it is 3 times a week during schoolhours, a couple of hours at a time costing from $40 - $50 additional per month. - Will update more accurately once I find that form.

2.) After 2nd Week, an opt-in Yakult form is provided. If you want your kids to enjoy Yakult in school, pay for it. - Again, will update more accurately once I find this form too.

3.) Teacher verbally informed my mother-in-law that school will be closed for some reason from 27 Dec - 29 Dec when she went to pick up our DD. Was expecting formal communication in the form of a letter but never came.

Lax administration? Money grabbers?

Have not signed DD up for items 1 or 2 yet. Waiting to see if there are any different treatment for those who signed up and for those who don't. :nunchuk:

Cotton Armour
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby dendenoo » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:27 am

Hi Hi, Any review for woodlands Blk 551? :smile:

dendenoo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools