SparkleTots

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

SparkleTots

Postby magg » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:42 pm

Original Title: SparkleTots Alexandra / Telok Blangah

Hi

Anyone has kids in N2 to K2 of Sparkletots Alexandra or Telok Blangah? Can please share your experiences? The school fees are quite affordable and am just wondering about the quality...

I'm looking for a full day CCC with a good kindergarten curriculum that prepares my kid for P1 in mainstream.

I stay in Paya Lebar and work in Buona Vista. So I thought of getting a place near my workplace so I can rush for the pick up in time at the end of the day.

magg
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mintcc » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:32 am

Hi magg, my boy is in playgroup going on to N1 next year at Alexandra sparkletots and so far, feels that they are pretty okay. For the environment, check out my review at :
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/child ... -alexandra

As for curriculum, The kids get music and movement daily and plenty of arts and craft. From what I heard from the teachers N1 & 2 will start to have homework and have the option to take up phonics.

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby magg » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:00 pm

Thanks Mincy! I saw your post on SparkleTots Alex and am considering to send my kid there. Will be visiting the centre coming Jan. Looking for someplace affordable to get the kid tuned to the academic environment in primary schools. :wink:

magg
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mingsect » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:31 pm

hi ,
it had been months since the review ..

any updates ? thinking of sending my 19 month old there for a half day session

mingsect
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby magg » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:49 pm

did not place my kid there cos hubby complains too out of the way in terms of dropping and picking the kids off. Mincy's kid is there and she had good reviews, so it is good to visit and worth a try...

magg
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mintcc » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:31 pm

I think u might want to check it out and see how you feel about the place. When I enrolled my boy, the toddler class is still quite new and there are not much children for his class.

One of my friends who visited recently told me he find it rather crowded. For my boy, he is still happy in his school and we already have good relationship with his teachers who have been with him since toddler so we are still comfortable there.

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby Canvas » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:52 pm

My son was at Sparkletots @ telok blangah from 18 months-3years before we shifted. I think the centre was quite organized and the teachers my son had were very caring and responsible.

Canvas
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

SparkletTots Telok Blangah

Postby Fion Loh » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:07 am

Hi Kiasu parents,

Anyone has kids with SparkletTots Telok Blangah? I am on waiting list for my boy. Any good or bad feedback?

Fion Loh
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

sparkletots

Postby peobe » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:17 am

i'm checking sparkletots at queenstown cc and they told me that they do not make milk for tots. only provide fernleaf milk and feed by cup.
but is fernleaf ok for tots and they are still too young to stop their baby fomula milk... any feedback ?

peobe
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby mintcc » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:51 am

when my boy was 18 months, I bring my own milk powder and bottle for the first few months. However, it is only temporary until he learn to eat solid food.

I thought that was okay, as my boy seems to start eating the same food as we do after that. Makes things much easier for us.

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Next

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools