Rosy Hearts Babies

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Rosy Hearts Babies

Postby kylene » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:31 am

Hi,
any review for Rosy Hearts at Chun Tin road? thanks

kylene
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Rosy Hearts Babies

Postby Yi@cloud » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Busy in searching CCC, and decided put my 18mths boy in Rosy Hearts. any comments may someone can provide me? After my visit, really impress there was a very tiny, hygiene CCC in s'pore area. Friendly boss, teacher, good environment, healthy foods but not in organic. Have own outdoor playgrounds, looks all manageable by the boss who was previously a nurse. I think just let my boy try first, due to it was tough to find a place like this. And it has full Montessori practices, as Montessori Music match with kinder music, and so on,not as other center although they put on Montessori on their title, but least materials of Montessori. I will pay a high costs, $1,200 per month before subsidy. Anybody, have other recommendation? Other than this, I also love the programme offered in Arts Kidz preschool, but due to time concern, it's till 3:30pm, I still need to make arrangement for after the school activities, anybody have any comments? :lovesite:

Yi@cloud
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Rosy Hearts Babies

Postby babyk » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:50 pm

My girl has been in Rosy Hearts since she was an infant of 8 months. She is now in N2. I do agree that the centre is clean as compared to others that I have seen. The teachers are friendly and nice too. The outdoor playground is also nice for the kids so that they are not confined to just indoors. Also for nursery kids, the teacher will bring them out to a nearby playground at the estate. Kindermuzik is also offered at this centre as the principle is a qualified music teacher herself. Year end they have concert and its very pleasing to watch your child being involved in it. Will be considering to let my 2nd daughter join her sister in the school. She is now 14 months so may just prolong a little longer til she is 18 months so that fee is cheaper and since I have a domestic helper at the moment. The infant care cost is higher. Hope your child will enjoy and be happy at Rosy Hearts!

babyk
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools