Sam's First Learning Centre

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Sam's Early Learning centre in River Valley?

Postby Ros » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:26 pm

Hi mummy / daddy

Anyone heard for Sam's Early Learning centre? anyone with kids there? do they enjoy the class?

Thanks !

Ros
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Infantcare - Sam's Early Learning Centre

Postby 1stTimeMom » Thu May 07, 2009 9:58 pm

Hi,

I'm 1/2way through my pregnancy and am starting to look for either a nanny or infantcare (tough decision to make since I hear horror stories from both sides).
One of the infantcare centres near my place is Sam's Early Learning Centre around River Valley. Has anyone sent their baby there before? Or does anyone know of a good infantcare centre around telok blangah/bukit merah area? Also, when do I start to "visit" these centres? After the baby is born or now?
Alternatively, does anyone have a good and trustworthy nanny to recommend? I will need the nanny from around jan next year. Thank you very much.

1stTimeMom
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Sam's First Learning Centre

Postby panic mom » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:31 am

Hi,

i'm looking at changing childcare for my kids, now looking at Sam's First Leaning Centre at Jln Mutiara, anyone has any encounters and feedback please? Thank you

panicmom

panic mom
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Sam's First Learning Centre

Postby rhyolite » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:33 pm

Hi,

I am looking at putting my child in a childcare centre and Sam's Early Learning Centre is very near to my workplace. Is there anyone whose child is in there?

Having said this, I will be making appointment to view the place this week. The lady who responded to my call did not sound very pleased when I requested to make an appointment.

Thanks!

rhyolite
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby giantress » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:42 pm

Hi,

rhyolite did u manage to put ur kids there?

anyone else went there recently??

giantress
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby rhyolite » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Hi,

I did not put my child there in the end.. The exterior of the school looks promising, however upon the school walkabout, i found the place rather run down. The lady who brought me around did not allow us to see the children in their classrooms, the reason quoted was that we could disturb their lessons. I accepted this reason.

The only class which we managed to peek into was a N1 class. The walls of the classroom did not have any children's work and was almost bare, except for some chalk drawings. It was 3pm, after nap time and the children were playing with blocks at the table with a teacher supervising. Their facial expressions were... blank too.

I suggest you go and visit the place. For me, i found that looking for a childcare center is almost like buying a house, you really need to walk in and get a sense of what is going on in there. If you like that place, your child will probably like that place too.

rhyolite
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby giantress » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:58 am

Hi,

I just went down ytd but totally no chance to see anything! The lady only allowed me to go down at abt 1pm and the kids were all sleeping. I only saw the bathroom, the outdoor playground and the infant n playgroup area.

The price is attractive though. Only about $650 for infant care. I am still sourcing around. Brighton is full and the fees too high. May I know which other centres you went to, able to share where did u place your kid?

giantress
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools