Elfa Childcare centre

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Elfa Childcare centre

Postby Margaret80 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Any comments about Elfa @ Yew Tee?

I'm going to enrol my daughter at this centre because it's near to my hse and it's open until 7.30pm.

Thanks in advance. :D

Margaret80
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Margaret80 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Anybody can give me advice?

Margaret80
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Elfa Childcare centre

Postby jaszho » Tue May 31, 2011 4:19 pm

My son started going to Elfa CC at Yew Tee since Jan. I find the teachers are caring and patient. As my son took almost 4 months to adapt, the teachers have been very patient with him and my son enjoys going to CC now.

jaszho
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Margaret80 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Thanks, jaszho.

I did bring my daughter to visit the centre. Now is in waiting list.

Margaret80
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Elfa Childcare @ Simei

Postby Fuchsia09 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Hi, anyone can share experiences at Elfa @ Simei? Thinking of enrolling my DS there but no time to visit centre.... Need some views.... :scratchhead:

Fuchsia09
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby cloud2 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:48 pm

The Elfa @ Yew Tee is not as good as last time, standard drop sigh :( .....With the new principal now, the school keeps changing teachers. My gal's nursery class English teacher changes 5 times and chinese teacher also changes 2 times until now the whole year syllabus also cannot finished on time....When check with the principal, she simply say she can't do anything about it. SIGH..........

cloud2
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby crown12 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:56 am

My gal is at Nursery Yew Tee Elfa CC too. Should be yr gal's classmate. Besides changing English teachers, I noted that administration for certain matter take some time to process. Have to remind the principal for couple of times before she acts on it.

crown12
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby cloud2 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Hi crown12, I had already withdraw my gal from Yew Tee Elfa CC. Quite a numbers of kids withdraw last year too..... Very disappointed with the management and the principal. She seems to be always in a mess and can't keep up with what the teacher had taught in class after the previous one left the school...... :( The teachers in CC 90% of them are new one. The principal is already in a mess herself, how can she "control" the group of new teachers.....SIGH......

cloud2
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby crown12 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:41 am

Coincidentally, I’ve also withdrawn my gal. Felt that the frequent changes of teachers are too disruptive thou the teachers are friendly. Where did you put yr gal currently?

crown12
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby jaszho » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:50 pm

My son is in pre-nursery now. His English teacher has not changed & that's why I'm still putting him there. But I've heard a lot of comments on the changing of teachers in Nursery, K1 & K2 and quite a lot of students withdrawn since last year.

I do agree that the principal is not that efficient and needs a lot of reminding. I really hope they can improve.

jaszho
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools