LEAP Schoolhouse

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

LEAP Schoolhouse

Postby Fattymeow » Sun May 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Does anyone has any reviews on LEAP Schoolhouse? My son is 20months old, looking for an enrichment school near our house. He currently goes to GUG in Suntec.

Fattymeow
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: LEAP Schoolhouse

Postby dimension » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:35 am

hi fattymeow
did u send in the end? I'm thinking of sending my girl too. reviews?

thanks

dimension
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Keth San » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:16 pm

I have only one word for anyone considering Leap SchoolHouse @ City Square Mall. "AVOID". From my experience i can only say I am yet to come across a more fake bunch of so-called teachers. They are extremely sweet in welcoming you in and there is a whole different story behind the doors. I have heard teachers shout at the students, which i immediately reported. After that incident they started targetting my child for various things. I personally find that the teachers there cannot speak proper english, are rude and insensitive. They are extremely petty when it comes to payments and other money matters.
I would strongly recommend any parent to avoid this place for their darling young ones.

Keth San
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby bunnymum » Sun May 12, 2013 9:59 pm

i don't have any real bad experience about the school (*fingers-crossed!!) just that i am curious if any parent has experience classes where the teacher repeat the same story again for 3 consecutive weeks even though the activity is different.

Read my review >
http://ourdearie.blogspot.sg/2013/05/le ... eview.html

bunnymum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mythzgal » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:23 am

Hi Podders,

I attended the open house at leap schoolhouse @ Jalan Lana. I paid a deposit to reserve a seat for my child who will be attending childcare for the very first time beginning next year. After few weeks, I called up again the Principal to check whether my son could be allowed an hour trial lesson to observe whether he is comfortable with the environment. The principal mentioned "not necessary, he will sure can get along, and I don't know how to charge your for one hour. if not can consider under emergency care which will be charged at $35 per day'.

mythzgal
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Huahuatan » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:19 am

Hi anyone attended leap school house enrichment classes? As compared to other enrichment school like Julia Gabriel which is better esp for P1 preparation?

I understand that leap offer Chinese class too. Any reviews on this too? Your response is much appreciated :smile:

Huahuatan
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools