Shaws Preschool Childcare

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

shaw preschool

Postby redrose » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:49 am

Hi. anyone has feedback about shaw preschool @braddel??

redrose
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby hairuliza » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Saw this while searching for Shaws preschool... so far good reviews...

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/foru ... 1236755487

http://www.baybsupplies.net/forum/topic ... c_id=17342

hairuliza
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby hairuliza » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Hi redrose
Have you been to the place?
It's a bit far from my parents' & my boy's a bit young to take transport, so we're giving the place a miss @ the moment.
But I may want to reconsider when he's older for nursery/kindy based on the good feedback (my colleague also gave good feedback abotu Shaws).
I called them more than 3 times asking about transport arrangements & no one returned my call though.
But will not let this lapse in service be a dampening factor because what matters most to me is how they take care & nurture the child, which has nothing to do with prompt phone call replies about transport.

hairuliza
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Shaws Preschool Childcare

Postby happyhappygirl » Thu May 19, 2011 12:21 am

Original Title: Shaws @ Braddell Heights

Hi,

Am wondering if any mummies can share any feedbacks on shaws?

happyhappygirl
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Shaws @ Braddell Heights

Postby new_mum » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Hihi, have you found any more information/feedback about Shaws@BH? Am thinking of sending my 15 month old son there when he turns 18 months. I went to visit the school and I like the enviroment and the hand-on learning approach. However, I can't seem to find much feedback/reviews about the sch?

new_mum
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Shaws Preschool Childcare

Postby hairuliza » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Hi hi

I did end up enrolling my boy in Shaws @ BH & he's in N2 now. My boy absolutely love sch. :smile: I like how they keep parents updated on what the kids do in sch from the updates we get on the sch portal, personal messages about your child on the updates & of course, photos of your kid in action. Have to admit it was not my 1st choice sch but in the end picked it due to proximity since our 1st choice is pretty far.

hairuliza
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby chocolate chip » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:12 am

hi hairuliza

may i know if the class size for nursery is large? like more than 15 kids? shaws is one of the schools i am considering but just concerned about the rather large class size & but hte rooms look quite cramp to accomodate so many kids

hairuliza wrote:Hi hi

I did end up enrolling my boy in Shaws @ BH & he's in N2 now. My boy absolutely love sch. :smile: I like how they keep parents updated on what the kids do in sch from the updates we get on the sch portal, personal messages about your child on the updates & of course, photos of your kid in action. Have to admit it was not my 1st choice sch but in the end picked it due to proximity since our 1st choice is pretty far.

chocolate chip
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby hairuliza » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Hi chocolate chip

For N2, there are 2 classes & I think the total no. of N2 kids is about 30.
They do quite a fair bit of activities outdoor within the day, so I'm not so concerned about the indoor class size, though compared to other ctrs we saw, it is smaller.
Also, about half of the kids leave after lunch because they're on half day.
I noticed my boy will move beyond his class for activities after lunch & nap time.

There are 4 teachers per class so I think the teacher-child ratio is still pretty OK.

hairuliza
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Happymum2011 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:14 am

Any one has reviews for the branch at Katong/ Mountbatten?

Happymum2011
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Mummy2014 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Hello, does anyone has any recent feedback about Shaws@Braddlell Heights? Am considering to send my kid there for nursery.

Mummy2014
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools