Bright Kids School House

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Bright kids @ pasir ris

Postby slamdunk » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:01 pm

Any parents out there has send your child to bright kids @ pasir ris blk 753 before? Pls share your experience with me as i intend to enrol my child there but unsure if they are good enough?

if u have recommendation of other cc, good or bad, pls do share with me too. really appreciates.

Pls email at teohannie98@yahoo.com

thank you. your comments really helps me alot. annie

slamdunk
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Bright Kids School House

Postby shiunhan » Fri May 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Original Title: Bright kids at Leng Kee CC

Hi

I like to know is the childcare at Leng Kee CC called Bright Kids Good?

Is Edufarm at 42 strathmore good?

Thanks

shiunhan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Bright kids at Leng Kee CC

Postby lonerunner » Sat May 28, 2011 12:44 am

Hi

My child is currently in bright kids, having joined a couple of months ago. We like the small teacher:student ratio, which allowed each teacher to pay closer attention to each child. The teachers are very patient with the children and keep them constantly engaged in the theme of the day during lesson time, which is in the morning. The teachers would not hesitiate to feedback their concerns regarding my child's wellbeing in school (if any), and would share their observations about my child's daily happenings in great details.

My child loves going to school as a result, and has looked forward to each school day so far. The food served is quite nice too, although mozzies is a frequent companion there. hope this helps.

lonerunner
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby shiunhan » Sun May 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Thanks for your reply.
How is the charges and is there any waiting list?

shiunhan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby lonerunner » Mon May 30, 2011 1:25 am

Hi,

Not sure if there is a waiting list currently, but many parents/friends/relatives etc whom we have spoken to before have commented that places are always full or have to wait to get in. We tried our luck several times before getting a place too. Perhaps you would like to call the principal to find out more in details, and also drop by with your child to see how your child reacts to the environment? I did that previously while hunting around for a school. The school year starts in Dec, so maybe it might be easier to get in around end year?

Fees wise, perhaps you might like to take a look at their website to gauge the fees payable for your child's class? http://www.brightkids.com.sg/LeeKee.html

Regarding Edufarm, I understand from the adminstrator that they offer 2hr daily school, similar to TalentPlus at blk 75B. Bright kids offer half/ full day school. There is another child care centre at blk 52 lengkok bahru that opened recently around May 2011. Maybe you would visit all schools to see which school you would prefer for your child before making a decision. All e best in your school search!

lonerunner
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby shiunhan » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Thanks so much yellowbelt

shiunhan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby dokomo » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Hi, I hv morning uniform from Brightkids for sale. Pls refer here: