Learning Kidz Childcare

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Learning Kidz Childcare

Postby jovina » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Dear Parents

There is a new branch childcare centre opening soon @ AMK Central, I would like to know is there any comments for the childcare that your kids attend at other outlets. Is it a good choice?

Thank you
Smile

jovina
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Learning Kidz Childcare

Postby SunChoc » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:56 am

I have sent my kid to Learning Kidz and find out that my kid was being isolated to sleep at a dark corner when talking to friends. My child become timid and dare not go toilet and dark places. Lights have to turn on to sleep. However, i still forgive and give a chance to find out that my younger ones in N1 class was mistreated. She was new and was scared of new surrounding. When she refused to go into the classroom the caretaker who was holding her hands dragged her in by force not knowing that I was standing behind watching. I got a shock! When I made a feedback not even a complaint to the principle who was only interested in sucking the parents blood by creating all sorts of events to ask you pay and pay. To my dismayed, she didn't manage to address and trained her teacher well. What happened was when that teacher saw me from far distance she turned her face away and body in another direction showing me her protest. :mad: There is no point of feedback cause who suffer? Your child!! So Beware and keep communicate with your child to find out their well beings especially those child who are already inside! :sweat:

SunChoc
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools