Gloryland Learning Centre

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

GloryLand Learning Centre

Postby LT » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:33 pm

I need some feedback and reviews on GLoryland Learning Centre at Toh Tuck Road. Are the curriculum and teachers good ?

LT
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: GloryLand Learning Centre

Postby mummyoftwo » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:15 pm

LT wrote:I need some feedback and reviews on GLoryland Learning Centre at Toh Tuck Road. Are the curriculum and teachers good ?

My daughter was there from K1 to K2... She loves it and looks forward to going to school everyday. Her interest in Chinese was from there as well as the chinese teacher was good... no complaints about them so far.. my girl is in P1 now.

mummyoftwo
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Gloryland Learning centre

Postby LT » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Dear Mummyoftwo,

Thanks for your feedback. I did go down to have a look and I am quite happy with the curriculum overview as I like the letterland program. Do you think they have prepare your daughter well for P1 ? I think its important to have a good foundation before P1. The only concern I had was that the classroom is quite small and it can be quite hot during the afternoon.

LT
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Gloryland Learning centre

Postby mummyoftwo » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:53 pm

LT wrote:Dear Mummyoftwo,

Thanks for your feedback. I did go down to have a look and I am quite happy with the curriculum overview as I like the letterland program. Do you think they have prepare your daughter well for P1 ? I think its important to have a good foundation before P1. The only concern I had was that the classroom is quite small and it can be quite hot during the afternoon.

My daughter was doing ok in P1 now, except for her Maths which needs a bit of guidance. I think they switch on the aircon if weather is hot. Also, she has two friends from the same kindergarten that goes to the same primary school, so she was happy about it (although they are not in the same class).

mummyoftwo
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby cookiecreature » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:57 am

mummyoftwo wrote:

My daughter was doing ok in P1 now, except for her Maths which needs a bit of guidance. I think they switch on the aircon if weather is hot. Also, she has two friends from the same kindergarten that goes to the same primary school, so she was happy about it (although they are not in the same class).

Hi mummy of two, do you recall when you daughters were in Glory, how often do they fall sick. I just want to check cos it can be real hot and stuff in the afternoon.

cookiecreature
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby mummyoftwo » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:52 am

cookiecreature wrote:
mummyoftwo wrote:

Hi mummy of two, do you recall when you daughters were in Glory, how often do they fall sick. I just want to check cos it can be real hot and stuff in the afternoon.

She joined Gloryland in K1 and does not fall sick often. I guess when they are bigger, their immune systems is better. I know the younger kids tend to fall sick easier.

mummyoftwo
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby cookiecreature » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:26 pm

Dear Mummyoftwo,
Thank you for your reply. Will drop by this week to take a look. I hope that your girl is learning and enjoying well.

cookiecreature
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby cookiecreature » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Dear Mummyoftwo,
Send your PM, pls read

cookiecreature
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Gloryland Learning Centre

Postby auroralight » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Original Title: Gloryland @ Toh Tuck

Any parents with kids currently with Gloryland. Care to share your findings? Thanks alot.

auroralight
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools