Treasure Box Child Development Centre

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Treasure Box

Postby magicpiglet » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:12 pm

ani reviews on e above?>thanks,,,

magicpiglet
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Treasure Box at Bedok road

Postby KS_me » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:42 pm

magicpiglet wrote:ani reviews on e above?>thanks,,,

I'm also looking for review for Parry's branch... anyone?

KS_me
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby jeswang » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Both my kids are in Treasure Box (Bedok) now. For K2, homework is given to them on every friday. It is a reinforcement of what the teacher had taught them in school. They have water play once every week, and depends on their theme, sometimes they will have cookery.

Both my kids love the school very much. The teachers there are very friendly n caring. I would strongly recommend this centre to all mothers out there.

jeswang
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby magicpiglet » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:32 pm

jeswang wrote:

Both my kids are in Treasure Box (Bedok) now. For K2, homework is given to them on every friday. It is a reinforcement of what the teacher had taught them in school. They have water play once every week, and depends on their theme, sometimes they will have cookery.

Both my kids love the school very much. The teachers there are very friendly n caring. I would strongly recommend this centre to all mothers out there.

ic..ok thanks..aniway i've registered my ger for nxt yr's intake...trying to search for review on e centre..n none so far except urs..r both ur kids in k2 clss?

magicpiglet
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby sysherlene » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Hi, both my kids are in Treasure Box Parry. They loved the school and the teachers there. They have interesting curriculum which is what attracted me in the first place, and ample space for children to play. I always look forward to the Parents-Teachers Meeting and the annual school concert too.

About 2 years ago, my dad was hospitalised for a major colon operation. He developed alot of complications at that and stayed in the hospital for over 3 months. During that difficult period, I've gained alot of support from the principal & the teachers from Treasure Box Parry. They actually stopped their dinner service to the kids for nearly a year, but upon knowing my situation that I need to run to the hospital everyday after work, I could not take care of my kids' dinner, the principal make an exception to provide dinner service for my 2 kids and charge me a very minimum sum. I've never forgot that period and still very grateful to them until this day.

I guess when considering which childcare centre to put ur child to, curriculum, methods of teaching and environment are crucial factors. But put aside these factors, I strongly recommend this childcare centre becos I knew at difficult times, they are ready to be there and will try their best to provide support to the parents.

sysherlene
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby sysherlene » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Btw, the kids will be given homework when they are K1 & K2. Weekly spelling for chinese and english. And if you enrol ur child for additional enrichment classes, be ready to do more homework.

sysherlene
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby magicpiglet » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:48 pm

sysherlene wrote:Btw, the kids will be given homework when they are K1 & K2. Weekly spelling for chinese and english. And if you enrol ur child for additional enrichment classes, be ready to do more homework.

thanks for ur reply..mine wil start n1 nxt year...i duno if thres any enrichment..anyway wat kinda enrichment they haf...anyway does e branch at parry adopt an open door policy?

magicpiglet
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby sysherlene » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:27 pm

magicpiglet wrote:
sysherlene wrote:Btw, the kids will be given homework when they are K1 & K2. Weekly spelling for chinese and english. And if you enrol ur child for additional enrichment classes, be ready to do more homework.

thanks for ur reply..mine wil start n1 nxt year...i duno if thres any enrichment..anyway wat kinda enrichment they haf...anyway does e branch at parry adopt an open door policy?

They have enrichment programs like abacus, art & ballet classes. Need to pay extras, but it's at the convenience of conducting it in the centre, so u dun need to enrol ur kid to other classes outside school hours. Thus more time for u and ur child to rest.

What u mean by open door policy?

Usually if your kid just started off with the school, they will allow parents to be there for at least 3 days. They dun really restrict if u stay with ur kid for more than that, but as parents, we also need to understand that the child need to adapt himself with the environment. Staying with him for too many days might prevent the child from doing so.

sysherlene
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Treasure box (Parry or Bedok)

Postby yvonne yeo » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:31 pm

Hi, any comments?

yvonne yeo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Treasure Box Child Development Centre

Postby Natnat0109 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:27 am

Original Title: Treasure-Box childcare @ Phillip Avenue.

Dear mummies,

Anyone care to share about Treasure-Box childcare centre? My boy will b 19th months nxt yr Jan. Thought of putting him in that school. Any comments?

Natnat0109
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools