Modern Montessori International

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

MMI at Northstar

Postby nate mummy » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:54 pm

Hello evrybody! May i know if anybody went to northstar and reviews of it? i heard its newly set up..

nate mummy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: MMI at Northstar

Postby atfc » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:54 pm

nate mummy wrote:Hello evrybody! May i know if anybody went to northstar and reviews of it? i heard its newly set up..

nope not at all. however you can try out this preschool called stamford little geniuses in bugis. they are giving out free for the 1st month for new-comers.

my girl is studying there right now and its not bad. their teachers are very nice and caring. since its free, might as well try it out and see whether its suitable for your kid :)

atfc
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: MMI at Northstar

Postby nate mummy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:35 am

atfc wrote:
nate mummy wrote:Hello evrybody! May i know if anybody went to northstar and reviews of it? i heard its newly set up..

nope not at all. however you can try out this preschool called stamford little geniuses in bugis. they are giving out free for the 1st month for new-comers.

my girl is studying there right now and its not bad. their teachers are very nice and caring. since its free, might as well try it out and see whether its suitable for your kid :)

Hi,ok maybe i should try it out! haha..thanks alot!

nate mummy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby sopstance » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Hi

i am new here.. i was thinking to put my boy to MMI @ north star.. went to open house.

the only thing i dont like is one teacher to 8 children.. they just follow the MYCS guide

sopstance
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Modern Montessori International

Postby hippolicious » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:44 pm

Original Title: Modern Montessori (woodlands)

Any feedbacks on MMi at woodlands blk 750 ? Am planning to enrol my boy to this school.. Hope to hear some opinions :) thanks thanks!

hippolicious
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Modern Montessori (woodlands)

Postby hippolicious » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:31 am

Any one? :s

hippolicious
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

MMI (Pinnacle@Duxton)

Postby Pigrabbiit » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:24 am

Dear all,

Tried to search for MMI Pinnacle thread but couldn't find it. So I started one. I was wondering if there is any positive/negative feedback about this branch. Thinking to enrol DS next year.

:thankyou:

Pigrabbiit
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Modern Montessori International

Postby izmum » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:26 am

We are registering our DS to MMI Kovan :-) Quite like the place and also the montessori curriculum. As DS will be only child, guess the independence they teach in school will help.

izmum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Caramel23 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Anyone has feedback on teachers at Kovan branch? Or on the child progress si far at MMI? Thxs

Caramel23
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby cyntml » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:36 am

Anyone have any feedback on MMI Bukit Batok? Was intending to enrol my son in the full-day cc next year.

cyntml
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools