Innate Monetessori

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Innate Monetessori

Postby doveymum » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:10 am

Hi, any feedback on tis centre ? Can u pls share, considering tis for my 18 mths boy if it's gd. Heard price is reasonable but centre small. Appreciate yr sharing :imcool:

doveymum
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Innate Monetessori

Postby neokw77 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:01 pm

hi doveymum,

We are also considering this centre. We like the principle in charge of that centre. She is quite professional and truely concern for each child as she will cater to each child need and development.

Further to that, i believe she said that swimming is included in the price as well if i'm not wrong :)

neokw77
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby doveymum » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Thks for Sharing. Decided not to enrol in tis school. Principal looks stuck up when we visited and d place is very small n squeeze... Still looking ard

doveymum
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby neokw77 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:44 am

hi doveymum, we are also considering mulberry in cck stadium maybe you like to go there to check it out. One note, bring your child along. he/she has to be comfortable with the environment. Last time, we went to mulberry there is a toddler who cries alot and asking to be brought home..Maybe she just cannot fit into the environment..the other children is enjoying themselves where this poor kid just stood there and cry.

neokw77
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools