Brainy Child Montessori

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Brainy Child Montessori

Postby tengfamily » Wed May 13, 2009 11:52 am

Hi!

My Son now it's 18mths old, and I'm thinking sign up him for the playgroup program at Brainy Child Montessori. Any comment for this Brainy Child Montessori can share with me?

Thanks
tengfamily

tengfamily
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Kaydenmama » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:02 pm

Hi hi,

my son currently 21mth has been joining briany child for the past 3mths. He attend every sun 10-1130am session.
Teacher to student ratio 1:6
Not to bad.. alot of singing and handon for both child and mummy.
My son did enjoy since he is the only boy in class.
oh it's mum & tots program.

Kaydenmama
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Brainy Child Montessori

Postby applestarr » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Thinking of sending my child to Brainy Child Montessori. Anyone has any good reviews?

applestarr
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Brainy Child Montessori

Postby citrella » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:44 pm

I have good reviews about the teacher. She has 10 years experience teaching Montessori. I attended the moms and tots trial and I love it. It is too bad that it's quite far from my place.

The receptionist even asked if they do change their timing (earlier), would I be keen to join. I told them that I would love to, but I really cannot afford 25 minutes travelling there and another 25 minutes back home.

My daughter will sleep in the mrt (nap) on the way home and when I reached home and put her down, she will cry and fuss. I want to avoid such a battle, otherwise I really recommend this teacher.

citrella
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools